Chapter 14 (part 1)

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

"Son of a gun!"

"What're you waiting for! Kill him!."

"Sick!"

I rolled my eyes as the boys booing at the TV screen.Honestly,boys can't keep their mouths shut while watching a movie.I mean yes,as a girl its an equally hard task for me to keep my yap shut but-

"CRUSH HIS PENIS! YOU IDIOT!"

Yeah.That's what i was talking about.

We were at Valentino's home sweet home because he invited us over.I had this imagination of a nice cute sleepover and i even decided to wear my pink pjs .

***

I had packed every single thing i would be needing and they were all residing in my small bag.

Okay.Medium size bag.

Well,it was actually teeny tiny big than the medium size.

I had hitched my bag on my shoulder and was waiting on my doorstep for Reece to pick me up.

The night was colder than usual.Thank God i had my jacket on or i would've freezed my ass off.

I was standing here from like a century and Mr i-am-never-late was taking his time for i don't know what!

With a loud huff ,i sat down on the stairs,the cold marble reaching my butt.I rubbed my shoulders,warming them up.I wish i had my mp3 right now but Dennis had stomped on it by mistake and broken it into pieces.

Dennis,i smiled.What a gentleman he was.

It's actually quite funny when i think about my life.How it started from a simple prank and ended on love.Every girl in this world wants a fairytale for herself and i?

I was living it.

Feeling hungry,i searched my jacket and found three lollipops if different flavours. I grabbed took the purple one and placed the other two beside myself.Uncovering it quickly,i popped it in my mouth,sucking on it.

Geez! My fingers were getting numb.I could barely feel them .No matter what i did,my fingers were always cold.Always.

I would be always warming them in my armpits or sitting on them or blowing breaths on them.No use though.

***

¤Reece Carter ¤

"Mom! Where's my black jacket?! I hanged it right here!"

Growling,i searched it beneath my bed.No.Nothing .

"MOM!",i yelled feeling like to kill someone.I swear i hanged that damn jacket right here and now it vanished into thin air or married another jacket and ran away!

I glanced at the clock.Shit!

Chloe.

Cursing some pretty words,i grabbed my keys and cell and took one last look at myself in the mirror.White T.Black pants .Feeling like to change something,i ran my fingers through my hair a few times forcing them to stick in each direction.

Not bad.

I rolled my eyes at my reflection.What was i ? A girl?

At a lightning speed i shoved my feet into my sneakers and took off with only one thing on my mind.

Chloe .

***

The second i set my foot out,a blast of cold air hit me right on my face.A shiver ran through my spine but i ignored it and went out shutting the door behind me.

I scanned the whole area,nothing but silence greeted me.

I smirked at that thought.Silence greeted me? Really,Reece?

Shaking my head i started to walk towards Chloe's house .The fucking air was prickling my bare arms .I shoved them deep inside my pockets.

Should've brought my jacket,man.

Whistling low to myself i kept walking and stopped dead in my tracks.

What.The.Fuck!

***

¤ Chloe Armel ¤

I sucked on my lollipop savouring its rich taste and sighning with pleasure.

I closed my eyes,moving my lollipop from left to right in my mouth.Wow! I'm going to buy these a load more.

"Chloe?"

My eyes flew open at my name and at that deep voice.Deep angry voice.

Angry?

Reece was standing right infront of me ,his sneakers planted right in my line of vision.His brown hair were blowing softly with the wind.His brows were knotted together and his jaw set.

What did i ever do to make that frown appear on his face?

His green eyes were staring at me as if demanding for an explaination.

Angry Reece was equal to a much hotter Reece.

Now,he had crossed his muscular arms across his chest,his stance aggrresive. His whole body was infront of me,blocking me

"What?."

He cocked an eyebrow and then,"What the fuck're you doing outside? In the middle of the fucking night?!" ,his angry voice made me want to cry and that made me angry for some reason.

I gave him a dazzling smile,"Oh i don't know ..because you were suppose to pick me up?.".My tone was sweet,dripping with sarcasm.

He nodded with himself and i could see his hands forming punches in his pockets.

"Right," he mutterd and glanced at the ground,rolling his lower lip in his mouth.

What was up with him?

"Hey," i tugged at his pants.

Reece glanced at me and smirked when he saw me tugging at his pants.

"Do you want to take my pants off?."

My cheeks bloomed and i snatched my hands back.

Jerk.

He chuckled and climbed up as he settled beside me .I didn't turn at him or looked at him because i was busy in keeping my butterflies turned dragons down into the pit of my stomach.I could feel his arm brushing against mine,his knee up against mine,his slow breathing....God,help me.