( part 2)

I blinked a few times and he turned me around towards the mirror and placed his head on my shoulder.

"I'm looking much hotter than you.",he winked.

I leaned back against him,feeling his hard chest behind my back.

"Yeah,you're.",i smiled at the Reece in the mirror.

"So..",he continued,"You know that sexy beast who dresses up like me and even talks like me?.",he asked,his breath making me shiver.

"Yeah,what about him?.",i grinned at the mirror.

"He said to tell you that you're looking more than beautiful.Much beautiful than anyone he has ever seen and yeah is my girlfriend ready? Can i take her now before she dies of blushing?.",he teased,kissing my ear.

"Shut up.",i elbowed him lightly,grinning,"Try being a girl and no i've to brush my hair."

He said i look beautiful.

I tried not to break into a dance.My own weird dance of happiness.

His brows knotted together and without a word grabbed the brush from my dressing table.

"Stand still.".Reece said and placed his hand on the crown of my head.And then he was sliding the brush in my long hair,gently as if afraid he would hurt me.

"Don't ever cut your hair.",he said in a serious voice still brushing my hair.

I closed my eyes,"Mhmm.I won't."

****

¤Unknown P.O.V¤

I loved winter.

The cold would make you so numb that you'd loose the feeling in your fingers.The snow falling around you'd make you want to melt into nothing.

The street was deserted.Everyone was at home,enjoying with their families.

Except me.

I was leaning against a tree with my hood up.It wasn't exactly keeping me warm but that was all i could afford.

All i could get.

A numb smile spread on my frozen lips when i recalled what had i gone through for this lousy hoodie alone.

His whole face had contorted with rage.He had threw the bottle of beer aiming at my face.I was lucky that he missed.

It had whizzed pass my face.

His eyes were bloodshot and his whole body was trembling in rage.

I was merely watching him with a detached look.

"You...",he pointed a shaky finger at me,"You think i give a shit if you've no clothes?!.",he had shut his eyes tightly.

I knew what was coming.

I knew it but i still had that little hope inside me that he wouldn't.

He couldn't.

He peeled his eyes open and i could see clearly he really didn't give a shit!

"Why don't you fuck off and whore around like your fucking-"

I pulled myself out of those thoughts.

Only because of her.

Only her.

I placed a hand on the trunk of the tree behind me.My fingers scraped against the zig zag surface.

A sharp edge sliced my finger.

I checked my finger.Droplets of blood were pouring from it,colouring the white snow.

It was fascinating to watch blood mixing with snow.

Cold and warmth.

Melting in each other...

I gritted my teeth and glanced up.

He was brushing her hair.

Dee was right.She really had beautiful hair.

He turned her around and took hold of her hands.She smiled at him.

Hold all you want.

Kiss all you want.

Embrace all you want.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold.

Someone has to pay.

"Someone always has to pay.",i whispered to the cold howling wind surrounding me.

She had no idea .

I'll make her pay for every single thing!

For every single blow!

For every single tear!

I'll make her feel the worst of pain!

She would bleed to death with the pain of it!

Chloe Armel,you'll forget even your own name after i'm done with you.

There'll be no Reece Carter to help you.

I smiled and turned around walking in the snow,whistling.