Chapter 4 (part 1)

Hey guys *smiles sheepishly*

so here is the new chap you guys were so not waiting for :p

***

* Chloe Armel *

I hid my face in his chest feeling the warmth spreading inside me.I felt safe the way his arms were around me.The way he was breathing me in ,the way he would kiss my forehead now and then.The way he was murmuring assuring words in my ear.

I loved the way i felt completed in his arms.

I had made my journey to his room within ten minutes.The criss cross scars were the evidence of it.Not that he could see because i was wearing a long sleeve T shirt.

Now that my mind was clear and i wasn't freaking out i think i over reacted.There were a bunch of people out there who would love to scare the crap out of you just for the fun of it.

The second i landed in his room i could see his large form laying on the bed.I creeped up to his bed,the moon light was filtering in the room and casting shadows everywhere.He always kept his window open for me.Just in case i don't kill myself accidently.

I had glanced around nervously as if i was expecting someone to jump out of the shadows but i quickly discarded that thought.My eyes zeroed in on his figure again.

He was laying on his stomach with his face stuffed in his pillow.I could only see the side of his face.A slow smile had made its way on my face when i noticed he was shirtless.His back muscles were rising and falling with his every breath.

Something inside me wanted to reach out and run my fingers across his back.

My whole face grew hot with the thought of it.I shook my head and closed the distance between the bed and me.

Should i shake him or call his name?

Should i-

Forget it.

I leaned down and placed my hand lightly on his bicep.

"Reece?." I called quietly.

Nothing.He didn't even budge.

I shook him slightly."Reece?." My voice was tad bit louder this time.

Still nothing.

I groaned inwardly.He was sleeping like a troll.

"Ree-"

I gasped when his hand latched tightly around my elbow and he yanked me on top of him.I collided with his hard chest.I could feel his heart pounding furiously.My own heart was matching with the rate of his.

His hands were around my both wrists in a painful grasp.I was flushed against his chest ,my breathing was getting hard with each passing second.

He pulled me up to his face .His eyes were still hazy with sleep and his jaw was locked.

"You're hurting me." I whispered when his grip got tight.

He blinked and suddenly crushed me to his hard body.He rubbed my back in soothing manner."Fuck! Did i scare you,princess?."

I shook my head in his chest and then the flood gates sprang open.

***

"Chloe?." He peered at me incredulously.

I fought the tears threatning to spill over the rims of my eyes."What is it?"

"I...i had to talk to you." I half whispered faltering at his worried expression.

"What's wrong? Did anyone...." He trailed off ,worry etching itself over his face.I wondered what i looked like to him.I took a step back ,a lump rising in my throat.

He didn't say anything.

He kept watching me.

Something in my face must have scared him because the concern in his eyes suddenly intensified.

"What's wrong?." He asked me again.I couldn't speak.I was soaking in his features.

"I..i.." My gaze dropped to the floor.

"Look at me." He said in a quiet voice and my eyes lifted up as if they would never reject his request.His green eyes bored into mine seeming to speak a language unknown.

The air around us seemed to cackle with electricty.The one feet distance between us was taunting me to come close and hide in his arms forever.

"I'm waiting." His voice was unnaturally calm.

Again i didn't answer.Instead i kept staring at his bed like it was something i had never seen.

A few moments later i felt his hand on my arm.He was standing infront of me now blocking my vision.My legs were giving out again.They were shaking.

I heard a sharp intake of breath and suddenly he reached for me,yanking my body to his,wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"Damn it,Chloe." He said in my hair.I couldn't move."You're scaring me."

His familiar scent,my favourite one in the world ,filled my nose.It worked on me,dissolving the chains that held my arms pinned at my sides and i choked on the gasp rising in my throat.

He said i was scaring him.

He was scared.

Reece was never ever scared of anyone.He was the most fearless person i had ever seen.

And he was scared.

That made me scared and mad at myself for some reason.

Moving quickly,i pulled my arms up and wrapped them tightly around him,my fingers trembling,burying my face in his neck.He gripped my tighter,his arms dwarfing my body against his.

"Just tell me what happend? Why're you crying...Chloe.You're shaking." He realized this with a tone of surprise.He pulled back slightly trying to meet my eyes bur i wouldn't let him.I squeezed my eyes shut and swallowed back the sobs in my throat.He felt so warm.