(part 2)

He tightened his arms around me pulling me at himself.I felt him placing his chin over my head while sliding his fingers in my hair.

I melted in his embrace,his scent....everything.

"Listen to me and listen very carefully," he said in a soft voice this time as he pulled me much closer ,eliminating every inch of space."I don't want you to hide anything from me.Ever.You hear me?," he gave me a slight shake."Ever."

I nodded in his chest .Why was he so warm? So safe? So...addicting?

"I'm not angry at you.I'm angry at myself," he muttered darkly."You passed through all that shit by yourself and i didn't have any fucking idea ," his voice grew angry in last.

I smiled in his chest feeling butterflies erupting in my stomach.

"Are you going to protect me?." I asked in a light voice trying to improve his mood.He took a deep breath,"Well.You're a princess aren't you? A prince has to protect his princess." he replied in a smooth voice.

I shifted a little in his arms."Reece Carter.My handsome knight." I teased with a smile on my face.

I was smiling like an idiot.

He kissed my head."That i'm."

"You scared me there for a minute." I said in a stern voice,fisting at his shirt.

He made a noise in his throat."I did?."

I hit his chest lightly."oh yes,you did,sir."

He laughed pulling me closer to himself while i tried to back off.

"I was angry,my lady." He leaned back and kissed my forehead.

I was going to die of this warmth spreading in my chest.

"That was mean of you,sir knight." I continued the act as he started to step from one foot to another.

"And that was mean of you too,my Chloe." He said in my ear making me shiver.

I breathed in his scent again as he breathed mine.

"Chloe?"

"Hmm?"

Did he have any idea how much i was in love with him? Like serioulsy?

"I was scared." His voice was low like he was forcing himself to say it.

My heart squeezed in my chest at the helplessness in his voice."Why?" i whispered in his chest.

"I thought...i don't know.I love you,Chloe.I love you so much." He continued with a hint of desperation.

"I love you more," i replied quickly ,sinking into him.

"I know."

**

A/N

Cool me down,

i'm feeling so exotic,

yeah right now,

i'm hotter then the tro-opic

*