"No! Not that way, the other way!" I heard the choreographer yell, and I watched the scene before me unfold.

Zayn was trying to listen and do what he was told, but it was a bit obvious that he was clueless. He would go one way and then stumble the other, all while furrowing his eyebrows. It was adorable. Harry wasn't even attempting, instead he was doing ballerina twirls while giving off a goofy grin. Niall shimmied his shoulders and bent his knees as if he was copying a showgirl in the musical The Producers. Louis just pulled faces while bobbing his head up and down. Liam was the only one who was doing a good job at listening to the choreographer.

I found myself wondering what each one's story was. Did they actually enjoy their job or were they getting fed up with it? What was their life like before the X Factor? They all seemed normal, not like stuck-up popstars that had the world at their feet. But they didn't take the dance as seriously as most singers would, instead they were insistent that this wasn't their type of thing. They would rather run around stage like idiots. Okay, so maybe I paraphrased a bit.

A girl walked up to me and introduced herself as Autumn Rivers, and then proceeded to settle herself next to me. I took in her appearance and was surprised by how young she looked. It was almost as though she was a fan who had snuck in, yet she wasn't even looking at the five boys. Instead she was looking me up and down. I waited for her to talk, but it seemed as though she was waiting for me to talk. It was a standstill that she would have to break.

"So…" She finally said, turning to me with a grin. When I did't reply, she continued. "You're Joelle, right?

"Oh no," I replied quietly. A comment like that could only ever go downhill, because it means that someone has talked about you before. Things could either go horribly right or horribly wrong. In my case, hardly had those words been said to me, since I never really stated my opinion. Not stating an opinion can lead to being invisible - not something I minded at all.

"No reason to be worried, he's only ever said a few things about you. He doesn't talk much about his personal life. But they were good things, I promise." Autumn had a sly smile as she spoke. Almost as if she knew something I did not.

"And who are we talking about?" 

"There's only one person in here that I could be talking about. How about you guess?" Autumn said with great sarcasm, although the cheery face gave me the impression that she was saying all this in great fun.

Autumn seemed like a happy person, her whole personality gave off the vibe of taking things the way they happened. She had black hair that wasn't combed out perfectly, yet gave her a unique beauty. 

"Zayn doesn't talk too much about his personal life, instead he really likes to talk about general things - such as the band. You're the first girl he's really talked about in the past six months. He's gone on dates, but nothing ever really serious. You're good for him, I think. You treat him like a normal guy, which is nice. Just know that if you hurt him, he has a bunch of friends behind him who will not tolerate to see him hurt. He doesn't need that. I think I'll like you, just keep that in mind." Autumn rambled, her head shaking slightly as she talked as if she was hyper.

"I'm not one to deliberately hurt anyone," I spoke softly but with an intensity, so she knew that I wouldn't purposefully hurt him. "I'm not perfect, and I will never tell anyone I am."

"Yup, I was right, I like you." Autumn grinned. I blinked, and by the time I was paying attention again, Harry had run over and was yanking on Autumn and trying to get her to dance with him. "Stop! HARRY! Stop!"

She was laughing in an adorable manner, and I could tell that the comfortability level between her and this boy was extreme. She smacked at him when he tugged at her hands, then he would pout and tug harder. Autumn was adamant that she didn't want to dance with him, yet Harry wouldn't give up. 

"Dance with me!" 

"No. I'm clumsy and I will fall over and break a leg or something."  She crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue. 

"Autumn! Come on!" Niall joined in and I couldn't help but let a smile spread across my lips as they ganged up on this girl, who was shaking her head and laughing. 

"You too, Joelle! Come dance with us!"