Poisen

"Alright, I've finished it," said Magnus.

Jace, Alec, Isabelle and Magnus were all in the infirmary. They had taken Loren there to fix whatever poisoning she had.

"Good," said Alec.

"How is she supposed to drink that if she's unconscious?" Asked Isabelle.

"We'll have to wait until she's conscious," said Magnus.

Jace looked at Loren asleep in the bed. She looked peaceful- and even more like Clary. Her eyes were gently closed, her lips slightly parted and her face relaxed. She looked younger. She began to move slightly.

"She's stirring," said Jace.

Isabelle went over to her. "Hey. How are you feeling?"

Loren screamed.

Jace and Isabelle both jumped.

"Hold her down!" said Magnus. "She's hallucinating, she won't recognize any of you!"

Jace watched Isabelle grab Loren- who'd tried to get up- and pin her down by her shoulders. Loren screamed again and began squirming.

"Alec, help Isabelle!" said Magnus.

Alec ran around the bed and helped Izzy hold her down.

"Loren, calm down," said Isabelle. "Loren, it's us."

Magnus took the bottle with the antidote and went up next to Isabelle. "Loren's going to have to drink this," he said.

"Let me go!" She screamed.

Magnus grabbed her by her chin. "Loren, you're going to have to drink this!"

Loren began kicking her legs wildly.

Jace put his hand to his mouth. This was horrible to watch.

Magnus pried Loren's mouth open.

"No!" she screamed. "No!"

Magnus poured the antidote into her mouth, then dropped the empty bottle and clamped his hand over her mouth and nose.

Loren kicked and squirmed.

Jace's jaw locked. He wasn't sure how much more he could watch.

Magnus let go of Loren's face and she took in a sharp breath. She made some sort of noise that was a cross between choking and coughing.

Her hand turned to a fist and she threw a punch at Isabelle's face.

Isabelle cried out in pain and fell backwards.

Loren punched Alec's nose next, then kicked Magnus in the stomach. She leapt out of bed and began to run for the doors.

Jace took off after her. When she was almost there, Jace grabbed her arm and yanked her to him.

"No!" Loren screamed. "Let me go!" She shoved against him and squeezed her eyes shut. She was yelling and screaming, trying to get away.

"Loren, stop. We're trying to help you!" she continued to squirm in his arms. "Loren stop!"

"Help me!" she screamed. "Let me go!"

"Loren-"

"Jace, HELP! Help me!"

"Clary!" he yelled.

Loren went silent and still and looked at him, dazed. Her pupils were dilated, and she was sickly pale.

"It's me," he said. "We're going to fix you. You're alright."

"Jace," she murmured, then she went limp in his arms. She was out.