I'm a rich girl going to school 4 the first time, trying to fit in and find love

Sighing deeply, I gazed into my mirror, smoothing out my recently brushed hair. It was almost too good to be true.

I was given the chance to go to school for a few years -- it might not sound like a lot to you, but it was to me. You see, while you woke up every morning groaning and slamming 'snooze' on your alarm clock, sleepily eating breakfast and getting dressed, I was living a completely opposite life.

A little insight, you ask?

Well, every morning I'd wake up at nine, sighing happily and pushing the expensive light purple curtains along my window open, smile and prance around my room, making my bed. Then I would be given a five star meal, warm and delicious. Then, I'd start my home schooling lesson taught by the best educators.

Okay, I'm sure you understand by now I was born with a gold spoon in my mouth. (Not silver, GOLD!)

Literally. The spoon lay in a display case, for our guests to ogle.

But today was the day!

I, Pink Starburst (Yes, that's my name...)

Was going to a regular school for the first time in my life. Why you ask? Why would I do such a thing when I have the best educators in the whole world, practically?

Because.

That's right. Because. That's my answer.

I'm just kidding. Actually, I want to conquer the school life. I'm a competitive girl, and only when I conquer this stupid public school life will i be satisfied. My whole family is like this.

I want to rule everything! another victory in my drawer.

For the first time in my life, I press the snooze on my alarm clock. Of course, I was already wide awake, put I wanted to try it out.

Jumping out of bed I raced to my closet picking out a ruffly pink mini skirt, sparkly heart top and pink converse. Putting on my favorite necklace, a little pink Starburst Candy pendant, I tease up my pink hair and giggle at myself, while putting on some makeup.

I race downstairs, telling my parents goodbye and picking up some candy in my way out the door.

My limo dashes through traffic and my nervousness builds up.

They'll like me.. I'm sure of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellz yea I'm pumped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was I talking about? Oh well.

I trip out the car door, landing on my face and eating a mouthful of grass.

"HELLZ YEA, GRASS TASTES AWESOME!" I screamed, running through the gates of my school.

Wait a minute... Everyone looks preppy and is wearing a uniform. PREPPY BITCHES!

My parents lied to me... They but me in a private school!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I scream, running through the school courtyard, pulling on blonde girl's hair.

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIKATCHU I CHOOSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i RAN into the school building, slamming into a hot guy.

"Are you okay?" He asks, worried.

"I..." "I.." I stutter, trying to find the words.

"You have Yu-Gi-Oh hair." I say, awed.

I reach out and touch it, screaming out in joy.

"HELLZ YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I run away from him and find myself blessed (not) by the presence of the MEAN GIRLS! of school. I could tell the ruled the school because they were wearing little preppy crowns on their heads.

"You touched Bree's boyfriend's Yu-Gi-Oh hair! You're going to have to face us now!" One of them screamed at me.

"OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CALL YOU PIKATCHU!" I SCREAMED OUT as a mutant lightbulb popped out of the floor, killing the mean girls.

I now ruled the school, I gained the respect from others because i KIlled the bitches.

I fell in love with Yu-gi-oh and he wuz like, my number one man.

THE END.

SEQUEL COMING OUT SOON