Chapter 12

Hazel POV

"Jai, put me down"

"No way, Zizi"

"Can't you forget about this nickname. God, help me with this idiot"

"Are you ready? ", he asked suddenly. I was about to reply when he let go of me. I was on his bed, but not a clean one. His bed is full of pink glitter things that would stuck in your hair and body easily. So my back is pink now and my clothes aren't helping. I was wearing a crop top and shorts.

"Zizi, sorry", he said before taking a bowl of pink glitter and threw it in my face.

"Jai, you idiot", I walked toward him and he just smiled and ran out of the house.

He fucking left me like this.

What would I do?

I ran after him. He first went to a Men's clothes store.

Well that's embarrassing.

I walked in while checking that the security guy is talking on his phone.

Good.

I spotted his head walking to the pants section. I walked after him but with my pink self, he saw me. He took the first pants he saw and ran toward the changing room.

God, help me. I'll kill him.

I walked after him, but he was faster than me, so I didn't see which room he got in.

Simply, I'll ask if there's anyone in here.

"Is there anyone here? ", I asked but there is no reply just as I was about to open the door, a shirtless guy walked out and stared at me.

"Well, aren't you a pinky cutie little thing? Usually girls call boys pervert but now it's a different story", he smirked.

Uh oh...

"Can you help me please? ", I asked trying my hard to convince him.

"Help you in what exactly? ", his smirk grew.

"My boyfriend is in one of these room and I'm searching for him"

"Uh yeah boyfriend? ", he asked.

Jerk #1.

"You know what, forget anything I said", I replied and walked away from them.

"What's his name? ", Jerk#1 said.

"Jai", I replied and he started shouting his name.

I stood and knock on the second door, but no one reply. I opened the door and a familiar figure was standing there.

"What are you doing here? ", Andrew asked and before I could reply, he laughed.

My pink self.

"Stalker much, pinkie stuff"

"Don't be so full of yourself"

"Pinky thing, is this your boyfriend? ", Jerk#1 asked and I looked at Jai.

"Yeah", I hugged Jai.

Two pink stuffs now.

"Zizi, get off me"

"No way"

"Oh god, get a room", Andrew said from behind us.

"Pleasure seeing you here Andrew", Jai said sarcasticly.

"You two Hazel", he winked at me and left. He completely ignored Jai.

"You two! Why are you here? ", the security shouted at us and we stared at eachother.