cɧą℘ɬɛr 01

IT'S A SEQUEL TO 'CREEPY LOVER'.

So please read the first book to understand what's going on here.

•●•●•●

Hazel POV

"I am Zac's girlfriend"

This sentence killed me everyday. Those words are the reason that I couldn't get out of my room. How could she be his girlfriend?

I still remember that night. After what she said, I looked at Zac to get mad at her or something, but all I could see was a cold stare. He didn't move or even said a word.

That's was the evidence that what she said was right.

I ran out of the house knowing that no one could go after me except Zac.

But he didn't.

I walked through the streets thinking about him and her. Who is she anyway?

I turned off my cellphone and went to the park. I can't face any member of my family. I didn't want to see that look of pity in their eyes.

It's just a mess.

However back to the present time, I locked myself in the room for onee whole month. John or Adam would knock at the door and put the food on the ground and leave.

You know what it hurts most? That he didn't even say 'sorry' or 'it was a mistake'. He didn't text or called me.

He forgot me.

I wiped my tears knowing that I should be strong and get over him.

I walked up to the bathroom and looked at my face in the mirror. My eyes are red from crying and bags are shown under my eyes. My hair looks like a nest, and my face looks thinner.

I was determined to begin a new start and try to forget about him.

Stripping off my pajamas, I took a shower. Feeling that a hot bath would be a perfect thing after a breakup.

I chose a bright blue strapless dress and applied mascara and eyeliner. Taking my black flats, I got out of my room and walked toward the kitchen.

"Morning", I said feeling uncomfortable because Sarah was here with my brother. They both looked at me with a shocked expression as if I'm a zombie.

"Guys, I am not dead", I replied. They both nodded.

"John, don't forget to give Hazel her me--", Adam was cut off when he saw me. He copied that shocked expression.

"Morning Adam", I sais trying to be cheerful. He just nodded.

What's their problem?

"Haz, are you okay?", I turned around toward John.

"Yeah, I'm fine John don't worry"

"Hazel I have a something to tell you and it's good and bad at the same time", John said and his face heated.

Wait, is he blushing? I can't believe that.

"I'm all ears", I replied excited.

"There's an engagement party after two days", he said looking everywhere and ignoring eye contact.

"Who is the couple? "

"Sarah and I ", he replied.

"Congratulations but what's the bad thing here", I asked confused.