cɧą℘ɬɛr 04

Not edited

Hazel POV

Please tell me it's not 14 February.

I checked the calendar in my phone, but since fate hates me, it is 14 February.

Valentine's day.

All couples wait this day to celebrate and buy gifts, but single ladies are just there waiting for Mr. Right.

However, I went to a cafe where all these couples were sitting and sucking eachother  faces.

Please for god's sake.

Out of nowhere, the waiter came and askef for my order.

"I'll take a cup of coffee with a chocolate cake please", I said politely.

"It will be ready in a minute"

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it to see a text message.

Vanessa: I'm bored! Come to my place?

Hazel: I'm at the mall.

Vanessa: On my way.

•●•●•●•

"Zac didn't get me anything for Valentine", she said sadly.

Oh, kill me now.

"Maybe he is preparing a party or a romantic dinner", I said faking a smile.

I'm going to rip her head off if she nags more about Zac.

"How about we buy him some gifts? "

"We? ", I asked confused.

"Yeah you're going to help me", she replied happily.

I want to die.

•●•●•●•●•●

"How about this watch? ", she asked.

"He doesn't wear watches"

"This cologne? "

"Well..he hates this kind"

"How do you know him that much? ", she asked surprised.

I was his girlfriend.

"He used to be my friend"

"Oh yeah I forget"

"You know what! I'll get him a box full of chocolate and some  horror movies"

"Action movies not horror"

"Oh god, his friend knows him more than  his girlfriend"

•●•●•●•

"My brother texted me telling me that he is at the makeup store where he works and he wants me urgently", she said. "You should come with because he seriously enjoy your company".

"Yeah", I replied as we got out of the mall.

"Can you tell me more about Zac? ", she asked.

Surprise...not really

"He is a good guy and he is overprotective on--", she cut me off as we were walking toward the makeup store.

"You know what can you tell me more about his ex girlfriend? ", she asked.

Well thats hard.

"She was a nice girl who hoped that someday she will meet Prince Charming, and in this case he is Zac. She wanted to be happy and to be his only princess. Maybe she was overhopeful? She was so wrong and she found a Beast not Prince Charming. The surprise that he was with another girl you know like he was 'multidating' ? I hooe she moved on now "