cɧą℘ɬɛr 06

Hazel POV

Here I am watching Netflix with a bowl of ice cream. I feel lonely. John and Sarah went on a date. Adam is out of town.

I was going to fall asleep when my phone rang . I moved my lazy ass toward the kitchen where my phone was.

Unknown number...

"Hello?"

"It's me"

"Oh c'mon not Adele's song. Who is that ? ", I replied lazily.

"You just broke my heart how could you not  know me. Our kids are crying and asking me about you. You're heartless for leaving them like this", he replied.

" Yes Jai", I replied knowing his way of talking.

"Well princess, will you be my girlfriend or should I say fake girlfriend? ", he asked.

Okay... what? Is he stupid?

"What do you mean by that? "

"Oh you know well what I mean and I just want to help you", he replied.

Help me in what?

Am I the only person confused here?

"Explain Jai and stop being mysterious"

"I know that you used to date Zac. It's oblivious and I don't know how Vanessa didn't catch you both staring or even talking at midnight", he replied.

Oh fuck he heard us..

"You heard everything? Like every detail? "

"Yes everything and the kiss", he said.

Oh well...what should I say in this situation?

"I didn't kiss him back you know", I replied but he just changed the topic.

"So will you be my fake girlfriend? ", he asked again.

"Oh so you want to get revenge", I concluded.

"And to make him the most jealous possessive person alive"

"Yes, I'll to be your fake girlfriend, but you know it's not classy to ask a girl to be your girlfriend through the phone", I said.

"Princess, I just want your 'yes' and I'll be the classiest boyfriend you'll ever see", he replied.

"But now my lovely girlfriend is going to come to my house with some coffee and cookies", he said.

"First step? ", I asked excited.

"First step, bye girlfriend"

I just hanged up.

Exciting isn't it?

•●•●•●•

I knocked on the door and Zac opened it.

"Oh you came here to see me? ", he said with a smirk on his face.

Wait...until you know I'm Jai's girlfriend...

"Definitely no, I'm here to talk to Jai", I replied and a frown replaced his smirk.

Vanessa came from the kitchen with Jai.

"Princess finally! I'm hungry", he said while taking a cup of coffee from my hand.

"So you and Hazel are like best friends? ", Vanessa asked while looking at both of us. I glanced toward Zac and just saw a blank expression.

"Well maybe a little more", Jai winked at me still drinking his coffee.