Chapter 11

Hazel POV

"Did you hear anything about Zac? ", Ashton asked Jai. I tensed.

"He is in a Spanish University studying Business Administration. That's all I know", he ran his hand in his hair.

He is lying.

"Well, he posted a picture on faceb--", Jai cut Ashton off.

I know Jai is definitely hinding something from me, so I logged on Facebook. I searched his name.

I clicked on his profile. The first thing that caught my attention that he is in relationship according to his bio with a girl named Anastasia.

Nice name. Not.

I clicked on his profile picture to see him with a girl while they're kissing.

Disgusting.

Anastasia is shorter than Zac by 10cm maybe. She has brown curly hair and blue eyes with tanned skin. She has the body of a model and wearing a strapless red dress that reach her mid thigh with black heels.

I went through the comments and searched for her.

Anastasia was the first to comment by some Spanish words and at last there is 'Zachy-boo'. The only one that I understand.

Bitch please.

I clicked on her profile to found several photos of him and her.

Kissing, Cuddling, silly selfies, etc.

She is disgusting me so I went back to his profile, but something caught my attention.

His status.

Coming back to NewYork at 3rd of December.

Wait a minute, he tagged John (my brother) and Sarah (John's fiancee\ Zac's step sister).

Why the hell would he tag them?

So I went through the comments, again. There were a bunch of congratulations.

But why would theye congratulate Zac? Maybe because he is returning to New--

Knock knock

"Come in", I said as I closed my laptop.
Adam came in with John following him.

"What's up guys? Is there something wrong? ", I asked worried.

"We only want to check on you", Adam replied.

"Check on me my ass? Just spill it"

"So how are you doing with Jai? ", Adam asked.

There's definitely something up!

"We are good"

"So not causing any problem like the jackass Zac? ", he asked.

"Bro, don't bring him up", John interfered.

"It's your fucking fault that he is coming again soon", Adam argued.

"Of course, he'll come. She is his sister", John replied.

"Guys, can you just tell me what's wrong? ", I said and they both stayed silent.

They are just looking at eachother as if debating who will talk first.

"Guys talk"

"Okay, don't freak out", John said and I nodded.

"Sarahandiwillgetmarriedondecember13", John said.