cɧą℘ɬɛr 05

Hazel POV

I regret accepting this sleepover. Why? Because the idiot Vanessa thought that it's a good idea to let the guys join our sleepover.

"How about truth or dare? ", Jai asked with a glint of evilness.

Oh uh...

"Hell yes", Sarah replied and got a bottle to start playing.

"Truth or dare V? ", Sarah asked.

"Truth"

"If you were able to choose between love of your life or your future. Which one would you choose and why? "

"Well I'll choose my future because I would survive without love, but I can't survive without fulfilling my dreams and hopes till the end"

"Wise words", Jai mocked her.

"Shut up Jai, icecream? ", Vanessa asked.

"Chocolate flavor please", Zac and I said together.

Awkward moment

I turned to look at him. He was the same guy I love and always will.

But what happened?

"Strawberry", Sarah said.

"Vanilla for me sis"

"I'll be here in a minute", Vanessa left.

"Zac, truth or dare? ", Jai asked.

"Your dares are always wild so definitely truth"

"Hard one bro", Jai replied. Then his face lighted up with an idea.

"Since you're the famous manwhore, didn't any girl break your walls? "

"Well...yes. I didn't believe 'love at the first sight' but when I saw her everything turned upside down. She always has her cheerful self that guys die for. Maybe she didn't know what's going on first, but then I saw the real her. She knew me well, and I betray her. You know what Jai I regret every minute I spend it without her when she was mine", Zac replied.

My feelings are a mix of anger, jealousy, hate, love, admiration, and hope. I seriously need to stay away from him.

"Not Vanessa right? ", Jai asked with a blank expression.

"No, I would never betray V, and you know me well", Zac replied avoiding eyecontact with me.

"Icecream is here", Vanessa interrupted the conversation.

Have you ever got this feeling when you want you shout but nothing comes out? Or when you're arguing with your inner self to snap at this person ot not?

I want to kill Zac.

"Truth or dare Hazel? ", a very familiar voice said.

Zac

"Truth", if I chose dare, he would humiliate me.

"Would you forgive a cheater?"

"I would forgive but never forget. After all, he cheated and I don't date manwhores. He should have known that before touching any girl ", I replied maintaining eyecontact with him.

"I agree with you", Vanessa said.

"Sarah can I talk with you for a moment", I said and she followed me.

"Yes? "

"I'm sorry. I was so fucking mad at that time"

"Don't worry I forgive you"

"No hard feelings? "

"No you're like my sister"

•●•●•●•●•

I woke up at 3am and decided to go downstairs to get a glass of water.

On my way down, I saw a shadow but disappeared quickly.

Well...okay?

When I approached the kitchen, and hand grabbed me from my waist.

"What the hell Zac? ", I yelled.

"Just listen Haz. I love you and always will. Hazel I'm dying without you. You don't understand how my life turned to hell when Vanessa came. It was a twist from the happy ending to a broken relationship. It turned out wrong. Baby you will always be my half and everything I'm doing is for you, for us and for our love. I need you to trust me. You don't know how many nights I came drunken trying to forget this shit and how many sleepless night I spent on my phone waiting for you to call or even text me. I know what I did was wrong, but believe me Hazel it is for a good reason. If it wasn't then why would I leave you. I know you wouldn't forgive me, but I don't have a choice here. Do you still love me Hazel? "

Before I could reply, he kissed me on the lips and guess what? I kissed him back.

I fucking missed this cheater.

I pulled away and looked at his eyes.

"Zac leave"

"What? ", he said with this cute confused face.

"Leave"

"Hazel you need to listen I l--"

"Leave now", I shouted and he backed off.

"Someday you and I will be back together and you will be happy. I promise Haz"

º•º•º•º•º•º

CHAPTER 6 ?

IF YOU ARE EXCITED COMMENT CHAPTER 6 !