jealous? »Gon X Nalia X Killua

You should be lucky that I didn't make this into 'Dirty!Gon X Nalia X Dirty!Killua'
Satan really spared your innocence.
Gomen if it is going to be short. But please do enjoy this Legends_are_made

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hai, Nalia-san! You just have to use the brakes slowly but not too frequently." Gon is currently holding my hands which was holding firmly at the handle and somehow Killua looked annoyed when his earlier explanation was interrupted. The silver teen's hands are holding the tall seat post and the saddle, and if only Gon isn't here I would've slapped Killuas cheeks with a frying pan because I am seriously sure that Killua is touching my-

"Nalia-San?" Gon waved a hand in front of me with a taint blush spread across his cheeks. If Kite is here he would've smirk at his dorkness of catching my heart. It doesn't even take a day to notice his constant looks he's been giving me recently.

"Yes?" I answered in a sweet tone and gently plucked strands of hair from his head. He winced and Killua behind me gave the 'aha!' look.

"Y-your hair.." Gon blushed more. My face started to heat up. Is he really that serious about my looks?

"It is stuck between the brakes." Killua gave me a dead panned look. Gon gave me a meek smile and I looked in front of me to see my hair turns into a spider web with the brakes..

Gon and Killua simultaneously sighed and facepalmed. Now it is my turn to give them a nervous smile. Ah Nalia. I forgot to tie my hair back. Again.

"Seriously Nalia." Killua bit his lip. "Your hair grows like rapunzel's!"
"Well thanks." I rolled my eyes. " I believe it is better if you two could at least help me before sunset?"

"Yeah Mito-san doesn't like idea of us being late.."

***
"Arigato gozaimatsu!" I thanked for the meal Aunt Mito has given to me. It sure looks mouth watering! As I silently thanked I noticed that Killua just ate the food. I smiled, happy that Killua is eating to his heart's content, unlike his family who lets him drink harmful substances and gives him scary training.

It didn't took me a while to notice myself staring at Killua who was eating his fourth rib steak. I blinked when he caught my long stare and smirked. I felt my ears burned in shame and little did I know Gon is glaring at Killua's direction..

"Hey Nalia.." Uh oh. His voice is dangerously low. Gon now has this unimpressed look which means that.. He is jealous. I mentally reminded myself to keep my usual cool composure and boy it is hard to not laugh at Gon's cute jealous look.

"Yes~?" I nonchalantly said, trying to ignore Gon.

"Why are your ears burning? And why did you stared at me?" Killua looked straight at me with a wanting look. I gulped. Having to tease two boys at the same time is really a code red for me.

Out of a sudden I felt a hand tightly snatching mine and a second later I realised that Gon is dragging upstairs to his room.

He threw me to his soft bed and locked the door. Now my heart is hammering and is begging to get out of my cage ribs. I've never seen Gon being this angry before. I silently prayed to God that he is undergoing his puberty time, hoping that he could at lest control his love hormones.

"Now now Gon. Isn't it rude to take a man's girl?" A creepily smooth voice came behind him. Killua. I gritted my teeth. I mouthed to Killua, 'What in the world are you doing here?' And somehow, he caught all of my words.

"Why can't I?" He chuckled, winking at me. It might be possible that my ears burned so hard right now.

Gon looked at me, and then to Killua.

"Now Nalia." The two boys looked darkly at me.

"It's punishment time."
I fainted.

***extended ending***
Nalia fainted in front of the boys with a little nose bleed.

"So Killua.."
"Yeah?"
"Do we really have to..?"
"Erm no!" Killua made a look at Gon.
"Are you crazy? She's 12 for god's sake!" He knocked his head off.
"Ow! Okay!" He winced.
"But remember the deal."
Killua sighed. "I know I know." He shrugged and laid beside Nalia.
"We two have got to share her.."

"Killua?"
"Yes?"
"Can we make a threes-"
Killua slapped Gon with his Nen.