.:When You First Met Him:.PART III

.:Illumi Zoldyck:.

For the hungry fangirls~😘🙏

Being stupidly brave you've decided to pursue the bandits alone by breaking in the Zoldyck's house, because tu your instincts told you that the bandits are most likely going to be there, smuggling the wealth.

You scrunched your nose when you smelt a rotten stench

And that is when you were caught red handed.

You heard the door creaked open, revealing a muscular raven-haired man with a funny looking green suit.
You scoffed a laugh. "Oh my lord. What happened to YOU." You pointed at his green outfit.
He looked at you with intimidating eyes and spoke, "What do you mean."
"Your costume is so hilarious."
"Do you even know what are you standing on?" He growled.
You looked at your foot and saw that you accidently squished what it seems the remnants of a velvet-looking thing..
Cupcakes.
You looked at the crushed mold and back to the man.
"Are you serious?" You deadpanned and he replied.
"And do you even know where are you standing in?" He threatened, lashing his golden-yellow pins.
You turned around to see a grand bed with two fluffy looking pillows. On the left side your eye caught something colorful; some posters of naked women. That hentai...
His eyes widened at your expression and coughed.
"If you do not want any trouble be my personal maid." He gave you a neat folded maid costume and you blushed furiously.

You smirked at his reaction at first but when he gave you the costume your face twists into a scowl.

Little did you know the beady-eyed man (sorry girls) grinned and said,

"By the way I'm Illumi."

and he smacked your ass.

.:Kite:.

You were stranded. With a toothbrush and some sherbet lemons.

On nowhere, really.

You rolled your eyes as you looked at your dead watch; you mentally face palmed yourself for not bringing some spare batteries. You then looked down to see your burnt feet; there were smugglers on the way when you were on your way to find something precious.

At least they haven't stole your virginity yet.

A handsome voice whispered at your ear,

"Is this yours?"

at the corner of your eye you saw something lacy..

Your undergarments.

Turning your back towards the person, you soon bathe your eyes at something so..

"Juicy."you blurted out the last word, making the white-haired man adorably tilted his head sideways in curiosity. You haven't had sleep for days. Not to mention those sherbet made your tongue tastes like shit. Apparently he offered you a hand, which you took it. Greedily, I presumed?

"K-Kite."

"Y/N S/N." you blush-pouted.

.:Hisoka:.

"Hey Y/N. Is it me or that creepy ass clown is staring at your.." Machi whispered and pointed at your boobs.

You blushed furiously. "Man I thought yours was bigger than mine."

Feitan beside you sneered. "Oh come on Y/N. You can have me. I'm still avai-"

"I though Phinks-"

"Well that is a different story!" he denied, making you smirked.

"Ooh Machi-chan. Who is your-" he touched your h/c hair "friend's name?"

"Y-Y/N-N.." you trembled while you clenched your fists.

Luckily Machi saved the day.

"Oi perv. Stop staring at her. It is creepy." she growled.

"Hisoka~"

You punched him in the face with your nen. Everyone gasped.

Mmm fiesty... he thought.

=====

shit I really need a break asdfghjkl