.:When You Develop Feelings For Him:.PART I

Special dedications for ChrolloLucilifer for requesting g this; no worries I will post the second part next week~!

Enjoy😘👌
.:Gon:.

"Hey Y/N?" Gon waved in front of your face with a confused look.
At that point your mind wandered off onto Gon's eyes as he raised his eyebrow.

You started to have this heart sweating feeling since a few months ago. With Killua as your best friend you asked him about this, but his only reply is a lopsided cat grin that will sent shivers down your spine.

As you shrugged at him with a hand gesture to tell him to continue to tell his stories you again imagined you and Gon-

"Hey Gon."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know what it feels like falling in love with someone?"

He blushed at your question.

But..

Is it the trick of the eye or Gon just over gripped his fists?

Is he jealous?... No... Wait, what am I thinking? You shook your head silently flustered as Gon waits at least a decent reaction from you with those usual innocent brown eyes we would usually fan girl about.

There's only one answer for this. You sighed inwardly.

Am I falling for Gon?

.:Killua:.

As the day of trainings and friendships progressed you are pretty sure that you have these.. What people call it? Love?

You wrinkled your nose in denial as a picture of you and Killua married underneath the altar popped up in your head. Oops. This normally happens when you put your imaginary caps  on  for too long.

Until the lemon part co-

"Earth to Y/N?" A shout echoed through the cave.

Ah yes, you muttered. You are now on a assassination mission to assassinate a fat man.
Buut since Killua's here then there's no point really to work hard..

Your mind gets carried away and a husky voice whispered into your ear, "Hey." you fainted with an excessive nosebleed.

Okay you are definitely falling for Killua.

.:Kurapika:.

You chuckled.

Standing in front of you is you lovely friend Kurapika

With a sleeky crimson thigh-revealing dress.

He pouted. "Eh Y/N. Please take it off for me."

Your laughing gradually stops with a nosebleed.

"W-wha?"

He raised an eyebrow on you. "Take this troublesome shirt off me please."

Without any hesitation you came closer to the Kurta, your hands shaking with anxiety. As your finger accidentally brushed his toned chest or hips he would flinch, causing you to mutter a 'sorry'. (lol readers I don't think u r innocent as I think ;)

How innocent his soul is? you thought furiously as you pulled down the zipper.

You fainted as you saw his abs.

I am definitely fall for him.

.:Leorio:.

He let out a toothy grin. "No problem Y/N!" you smiled sheepishly with a visible blush on your cheeks, which Leorio was too happy to notice about that little detail.

When he looked at you he raised his eyebrow. "Y/N are you okay?" He asked quietly while gently caressing your cold cheeks. When his hand came in contact you blushed deeper, which he blushed as well.

"Sorry" he muttered quietly as he realized that you are not the touchy type. You blinked your eyes and looked at him, eye to eye.
"It's okay." You gave him a reassuring smile.
Looks like I fell for the old hag. You laughed silently.