.:SHALNARK EDITION:.

He looks like momma' little boy but actually he is a kinky dirty mann 😏👍🏾

PS sorry for the late update oh whelp.. As a punishment I shall give pics of shalmama!!

When you first met him:

"Tracy!" you wailed in dismay

"Tracy!" you wailed in dismay. Your little sister Tracy decides to get lost in the crowd when an explosion happened in the market near your house.

"Katsu!"

"No Mommy!"

"Daddy!"

You ignored all those shrieks and cries, although your heart ached a bit at the sight of a little red-haired child clinging onto a lifeless body of her mom, crying her eyes out.

You frowned. This has got to be the work of The Phantom Troupe.

You ran towards a corner which you stumbled over a blonde boy with a hairy giant. Bumping at the blonde boy made you stumbled backwards which ended up you landing on your ass the hard way. You scowled momentarily and got up to your feet, wiping off the dirt and gravel on your trousers. When you looked at your hands you saw little blotches of blood.

Which indicates that your ass is gonna bleed to death if you let all of the blood crawl onto the floor.
You strained your cries as your ass feels like its been deep fried. Your eyes watered and you looked up to see an apologetic cute look of the blonde.

"Sorry." He winced and pointed his index finger at your butt. You gave him a weak grin and tilted your head sideways. "Its okay-"

"Shalnark." His eyes twinkled with such generosity as he lend out his hand. You blushed and with a grab of his hand and he hauled you onto your feet.
Fascinated by his strength you gawked.

"Y/N."

Until he groped your boobs and inject you with a paralysing syrup so that you won't make any attempts to escape when he carried you to their hideout. At least the pain subsidies.Along the way the scowl on your face which never wavers, which Shalnark thinks that it is personally cute and hot for some reason.

Not only you have a permanent scowl but you also glared at him, which sent shivers down his spine until he dropped you on the cold hard ground.

You winced loudly and caressed your back with your hand as your eyes curiously searched for any indication where the hell are you now.
The only thing you knew is that the glum night shone upon the half broken pillars that still stood strong, which you assumed that this place is the throne room, a castle.
You yelled at his ear. "Let me go, coconut head!"
He grunted. "Sheesh calm down. It's only-"
"Well like hell I would go with a stranger and the Phantom Troupe!"
His eyes widened. "How do you know?"