.:When You First Met Him:.PART II

Le continue~ 😉👏👏👌

Chrollo
You rolled your eyes when your butt was slapped by a huge hand. This is the third time, at the least, that Jones (made up character) did that at you. Fair enough you need to 'get along' and 'be friendly' with your customers since you're only a mere waitress that wears tight and very exposed clothes Your boss drilled that info for like, 1000 times since you ended up punching at the customers' face. You have your own goals, you wanted freedom and have a Hunter license, but since your dad's been a huge pain in the ass and can threaten your life whenever he wants, you have no choice but to accept this.. Filthy job.

You winced lightly at the stinging heat that left at your left butt, and give Jones a permanent scowl.
"I swear down, if you-"
He slapped it again. "Damn, girl. That booty should be mine. What do you say? Wan-"

Fortunately for you someone kicked Jones' stomach really hard before he could even finished his embarrassing sentence. When the sight of him has been wiped out from your vision, you ended up fixing your e/c eyes onto a familiar blackhaired man.

"Did you just..?" Your jaws dropped. Someone who kicks Jones out cold SERIOUSLY have the guts. It's not an everyday view that you saw someone dared to punch the huge bulky bully.

"Yes I did. Y/N is it? I am Chrollo. Chrollo Lucifer." He eyes fixed onto yours. At that second you thought your body melt   onto your shoes. Looking at his eyes already made you paralyzed, blurring other sounds of the background, your hands clasping your shirt a bit too hard.

 Looking at his eyes already made you paralyzed, blurring other sounds of the background, your hands clasping your shirt a bit too hard

"I-I'm Y/N.Y/N S/N."

Feitan

It doesn't take a second to attract a Phantom Troupe member. You just went to the abandoned church alone, stupidly whistled loudly at the entrance shouting 'Oi Spider! If you aren't a coward then reveal yourselves!'

"Dick move" was the best reply that echoed through the church. (*ehem* Phinks *ehem*)

The first move you detected was a moving shadow of a short man. 

As he moved closer to you, light from the moonlight shined above the mystery man, revealing a short man with lifeless onyx eyes bored into your (e/c) ones, making you feel intimidated, and somehow you felt heat rose to your cheeks.

Thanks to your mouth, you blurted a quick 'it's not me' followed by a dumb cough.

He stared intensely with his slit-looking eyes. You gulped.

Somehow the corners of your mind kept nagging you about the noticeable blush under his purple bandanna.

What a dumb pile of bricks... Buts she's kinda brave..He smirked and whispered to your ear,

"I'm Feitan. What's yours~"

This is for crystal0987 <3

Phinks

You jogged nonchalantly down the streets, waiting for Danchou's orders.

It's not like you are a new member of the notorious spider, but the only members you've met was Feitan, Machi, Shalnark and Danchou himself.

You were pretty curious when your boss told you about a mission with a guy called Phinks. Which you are going to meet him now.

Somehow you felt like Danchou was watching you, and your spine shivered. It's like dating with a guy you never know in a dating site.

Getting carried away from your thoughts, you accidentally bumped into someone.

You rubbed your forehead and saw a muscular man stared at you with little golden eyes and his expressions wasn't overall a satisfiying one.

Being the rude person you are, you yelled, "Who the fuck are you?"

He retorted back. "Who the fuck are YOU?"

"I asked you first." you gritted your teeth, your eyes gleaming with fire.

"I asked you second." he made a face while he stuck out his tongue. 

When you squinted your eyes for a closer look, he blushed...

"Ne, I am Y/N, baka." you said flatly, waiting for a response while folding your hands at your chest.

He blushed and sighed. "Phinks- Wait, Y/N? Danchou assigned us on a mission."

He gave you a hand  and you gladly took it, muttering a short 'thank you' under your breath. As you went up to your feet your eyes were interlocked with his little gold ones. It doesn't take a while for you both to realize that you were still holding hands.

Meruem

(Eh Basically you are a replacement for Komugi, but with a bit more badass attitude innit )

You were caught by the Chimera Ants when you were playing Gungi with your best friend, which later died...

But on the other side at least you are alive.

You were pushed by the Chimera soldiers into a throne room, which your eyes laid on a  pair of cruel magneta eyes.

"You're the King they're blabbering about." you said as you raised both of your eyebrows with a dull expression.

 The green creature, King, chuckled. "Just call me Meruem. I command you to tell me your name."

You rolled your eyes. "You know making friends does not need any formal greetings, You Highness." you teased and he narrowed his eyes. He got up from his comfortable throne and walked towards your direction. 

His face was centimeters from yours. "I command you to tell me your name, and never be rude to your superior." he said with a dangerous, husky voice.

"Y-Y/N S/N"you gulped with blush on your face, which made him smirked devillishly.

===There's going to be a part 3, no worries,=========

Part 3:Hisoka, Illumi and Shaiapouf.

If you want any character from hxh feel free to tell me so~!

-solcea-