.:When You First Met Him:.PART I

.:Gon:.

You ran for your life, because you've just angered a couple of bandits by stealing their treasure, well, actually, to be specific, it's your treasure, because you're a treasure hunter.

But the problem was that you've just passed the Hunter exam, but you have no idea what was Nen. Which makes you a not-so-passed Hunter with 0 defense.

Ad unfortunately, the bandits knew Nen, which makes your life a lot harder.

You carried your treasure around your chest tightly, jumping from tree to tree in a quick pace, but the bandits kept following you until you reached into a wide space with no trees. You were cornered into a rocky mountain.

Crap.. you thought. This is so going to be the end of me. I should've stick to learn Nen first..

One of the bandits laughed. "Looks like the little pipsqueak finally gave up."

"Hrm, what should we do?"

"I know! She could be our slave!" one of them answered and all of them gave you a rape face. You shivered and made a face. "Over my f**cking dead body!"

That's when you heard a shout.

"First comes ROCK!" you saw a green black-haired kid with something formed on his right hand like fire, you could tell and see it and your eyes widened. THIS is Nen.

The bandits were distracted, their eyes looking at the kid's tremendous Nen in fear. You took the chance to escape but one of the bandits grabbed you and he growled. "There's no wa-" he paused, because a fist with a strong aura hit him at his ugly face. You looked and saw the kid, and the bandits were all unconscious, some of them were probably, dead, and he was smiling at you.

"Hi. My name's Gon. Gon Freecs!" he smiled radiantly, and you swear you saw a tainted blush on his cute cheeks.

"Arigatou, Gon-san! My name's Y/N S/N. Call me Y/N. for short." you close-eyed smile and pecked his cheeks, making the boy in a state of different shades of tomatoes.

.:Killua:.

You were in front of the Testing Gate because you were hired by the professional Zoldyck family. You were sipping your hot chocolate, while meditating your aura on the guard's hut. You were born talented and you're just a 7 year-old girl, but been able to learn Nen in such a short time.

The old guard chuckled. "You look pretty tough, Miss.."

"Y/N. Y/N S/N." You replied with a genuine smile, and you huffed. "Do I have to go through the gates?"

"Yes, unless if you want to get fed by-"

"Nah, it's okay." you interrupted him, and you shivered. You saw Mike before, and you defintely don't want to see him again. His eyes were full of.. insanity. You imaniged what it feels like being with the Zoldyck's guard dog.

"Hello~?" someone hollered from the Gates. You leaped and landed swiftly, but still no sign of the kid. You frantically looked all around you but the kid is nowhere to be seen.

"I'm here, baka."

You turned to your right and saw a silver-haired kid with a bored expression. Both of your faces were close and your cute (e/c) orbs stared at his lapiz-blue ones, and both of your faces blushed, leaving the old guard smirked in the background.

"Y-y-you're K-Kilua?" you trembled, and he nodded with a pouty, blushing face. He was, too, in about the same age as yours. You thought that he was cute. "Yeah, and you're Y/N? My sensei?" he coughed, averted his eyes away from yours and you nodded in agreement. "Follow me, Killua-sama!" She hollered and jogged through the woods. Killua kept up with the pace and his lips curved into a smile.