Mrs Kurta »Jasmine X Kurapika

LDbeeaphplays1357 hope you enjoy this ^^ sorry soo much if it short TwT

***

"Hi Mrs Kurta!" Gon smiled and waved at me. I formed and raised a questioning eyebrow at Kurapika who was beside me, hoping that he could explain this slight confusion.

"Mrs..?" I teased, nudging my elbow towards his chest. He sighed, linking his arms with mine.

"So? What's wrong with it?" He hummed behind me and hugged me softly, placing his head at my left shoulder. I blushed at his sudden contact and tried to raise my right arm to touch his shiny blonde locks.

"Hey Kurapika."
"Yes?"
"Wanna see a magic trick?"
He looked at me with his earthy brown eyes. "Please."

I smirked down at him, freeing my hand from his locks of hair I slowly raised a finger, and a blob of clear water rises towards our view. In the middle of the water stood a diamond blue ring which glimmered bright by the sun's rays.
"Kurapika Kurta. Will you marry me?"

By afar a shout was heard. "ITS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND." Ah, Killua.

His face was shocked with surprise but then as he started to stretch a smile; a very big smile

He had this poker face. I tried to frown, hiding fits of giggle from escaping from my lips.

 I tried to frown, hiding fits of giggle from escaping from my lips

"That's my ring you got there."

Gon had this look:

***
"Hey Jasmine."
"Yes?"
"Your name is a flower."
"So?" I gave him a dead panned look.
"Here take this flower." He handed me a cheery smelled jasmine. The flower radiated such happiness; I think it better be the symbol of the Kurta clan, as I believed that it symbolises grace and beauty.

He chuckles and gives trails of kisses down my neck.
"Before I take yours."