.:When You Develop Feelings For Him:.Part III

Illumi

You groaned for the 5oth time. "Illumi-sama, how many times I have told you to-"

"I know, I know, to-"

"Put the shirt in the basket." You both said in unison. You two states at each other for a second and then burst into laughter.

Plus the thing that makes you laugh harder was Illumi's laugh, as it was very unusual.

After you calmed down he squinted his eyes. "You do know assassins are trained to-"

"Not have showers? That's bull." You frowned. You then pointed at a particular 'region'. "Especially at that part."

You pointed at his boxers.

Illumi who was dumbfounded at that time sighed and ruffled your hair, his cheeks flushed at your comment.

"Ah you will find out later."

You blushed at his contact and walked away with steam from your mouth.

He looks kinda pretty up close..

Kite
You would:
•accidentally poured meat for the herbivore animals instead of veggies
•touch his long, silky white hair, which he was very aware at that.
•you have weird dreams of him having a boner behind your back

***
"Hey Y/N! How's the trip?" He flashed a look of hope at you.

You blushed as the sun rays bathe the main facial features of his face; his hair and his eyes that seems to stare your soul.

Hisoka
You would:
•pretend to give fake moans in your room (as you reside next to the clown)
•constantly stare at his beautiful angular cheekbones with a tinge of excitement in his yellow eyes-

➵HisokaYou would:•pretend to give fake moans in your room (as you reside next to the clown) •constantly stare at his beautiful angular cheekbones with a tinge of excitement in his yellow eyes-

Oops, wrong picture.
•when he teases you on how you fight and look you would always blush, (especially when he throws compliments at you) and secretly you felt something blooming in your heart.
•when no one is around, he would have a normal chat with you, giving genuine smiles and laughs when he hears your story (you are a bad story teller and for him it is amusing for him to hear you sprouting crap) Nonetheless, it makes you feel.. Special.

 Special