Chapter 19 {All A Dream?} *End*

//Final chapter. It's really short because I don't know exactly how to word the ending so I'm sorry and please read to the end//

Lucy

I woke up in a panic. Sweat dripping down my face. My breathing wasn't normal.

"Was it all just a dream?" I asked myself pinching my arms a couple times.

"I think she's going crazy" I heard a voice whisper.

I turned my head to see a blue cat and a pink haired boy staring at me.

"N-Natsu?" I asked.

"Yeah who else would it be?" He grinned.

"What day is it? How long have I been sleeping?" I asked slowly getting up.

"It's Wednesday and you've been sleeping for half a day" Happy answered.

"I brought you home after our date since you fell asleep" Natsu explained.

"I'm so confused. The dream felt so real" I said, obviously shocked.

"What dream?" Natsu asked curiously.

I began to explain my dream to him

///

Of course they both laughed. I watched as they rolled on the floor holding there stomachs.

"Well Lucy your dream was half right" Natsu breathed sitting up. I looked at him with a blank expression.

"Lisanna did come back, but she's magic less. She lost her magic. And yes she was my childhood crush but I only have eyes for you" Natsu smiled widely. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"I don't understand why I dreamt all of that" I laughed scratching my head.

"Maybe it was because of that mission we went on a long time ago, when I got in that accident" Natsu added

"Why would it be because of that?" I asked curiously.

"Well the flyer did say being around the monster would cause some side affects since it was a demon. Maybe hallucinating and having weird dreams is one of them" Natsu shrugged. I smiled.

"At least it wasn't real" I said

"Yeah thankfully"

The End

The end is finally here. After a year! And I know the ending is really shitty but I didn't know what else to do. I just felt really guilty leaving it incomplete. So I thought of this. So yeah. It's finally over you guys can abandon this story now. I would cause it is really shitty. But if you haven't please read my other Nalu stories. There much better. But thank you guys for sticking around with this story. I love you guys!

Annie