BOOK 2: ch.1; The Crossover

Start from the beginning

"I wish...but I must tell you something, in a very special place" Gilbert replied as he noticed all the royals were silent. "I'm sorry..to ruin your night" Gilbert apologized as he tried to smile. his personality was a little off .

"What is the real problem?" Ludwig asked his Brother. Gilbert smiled, but it was not hopeful, it wasn't even cheerful

"Just follow the awesome me. All of you" Gilbert insisted as everyone stood up. The Prussian looked away and walked to a bare wall. He snapped his fingers and a door appeared. "Please enter" he said, as he opened the door. A room full of every kingdoms roses there, red, yellow, blue. No kingdom ever had all colored roses. Arthur entered after Alfred entered, he noticed the room was where he had had a Fairy and Queen meeting before going into war against Oliver.

Everyone entered, as The joker entered behind them all. "Please sit" he said, as there magically appeared many couches, and all exceptionally luxurious. the room looked beautiful. nature around them and even magical.

Ludwig hesitated to sit down as he gazed at the joker. "Is there a problem, gilbert?"

"Yes....uh- There has been a tear in time, and a parallel world has been linked with ours, uncool intruders have entered and may be a danger to you- no. They are a danger to you all. I'm not sure why, the clock hasn't given me the details, but she will be here" the joker informed as his red eyes looked more regretful as the time passed.

Arthur and Alfred looked at eachother confused, while Liz and Roderich held hands. Yao and Ivan began chatting about policies and kingdom stuff while Francis continued to flirt with lily. Feleciano had been carried into the room by Ludwig, and now the Italian snuggled up to the hearts king. Kiku and Mei were talking, while Natalya and Toris were quietly talking, indeed making a perfect couple. Antonio continued to flirt with Romano, as the Italian blushed furiously and the Nordics were speaking, apparently Emil was not only not quiet but speaking to a young Chinese man. Leo.

Suddenly there appeared the clock, her white flawless hair, her blue eyes, bright Emerald necklace, with a red dress and yellow earrings. On her dress were all the crests that have ever existed for every kingdom possible. She smiled, yet her smile didn't reach her eyes.
"Why are we here?" Arthur asked as The clock walked towards the group.

"As my joker has explained...there are intruders, and will most likely unbalance this world. The unbalance may cause some of you to be expelled by this world...into the oblivion, and I'm sure you all want to keep existing" she spoke, her voice truthful and harsh. Arthur looked confused.
"I'm saying...that there is a tear in the universe and in time, these intruders are some of you but in another universe, and this world knows there can't be two of one person. Unless gender benders, so...this world, the cardverse world knows there is something wrong. It will want to expel some of you, and if one of you disappeared or even dies, you take the entire monarchy with you. I can't risk you all for just a couple intruders...and right now your time is running out. I will give you two options"

"Which are what? madame?" Francis asked as he held Lily closer.

"A small eternal slumber, until the energy is balanced out here, or letting you die and taking your entire monarchy with you. Causing the end of your rule....but I would never let you die."

"so you aren't even giving us options. da." Ivan said his icy eyes looking traitorous and even a bit colder than usual

"Those aren't options." Alfred spoke, his voice strong and kingly. "Arthur, we can't die...we just found Henry and we want that happy ending-"

"And don't forget," the joker spoke, "that you are cursed to live your life over until you get your happy ending. If you die now, then you may reincarnate in a thousand years, again"