Ch. 12: infiltration

Alfred had sent Alice to his chambers to go to sleep together as was usual between a married couple. She went through the closet of Arthur and Alfred seeing a difference between styles and such. Alfred entered the room.
"Are ya looking for something to wear to go to sleep?" Alfred asked
"Alfie! I was, but it's obvious since I'm a girl....these clothes won't work for me, but no worries love, I'll just use my...old...t-shirts to sleep tonight" she said as she took arthurs t-shirt that was atleast a size bigger than her. She changed in the bathroom and came back out, Alfred was at his desk revising some documents when she surprised him with kisses.
The Spades King was incredibly surprised to be greeted this way since Arthur never greeted him like this unless he was needy.
"A-Arthur! I mean- Alice! I'm working" Alfred said through kisses.
"Aww come on, I missed you, a lot...and I don't even get my King to love me back...how cruel" she said as she went and sat on the bed. Putting a pouty face.
Alfred sighed in defeat and sat next to Alice, "I don't want to exhaust you, especially after being beaten and maybe tortured...and then turned to a girl" Alfred replied
Alice sighed, "do you not like my girl form?" She asked as she took Alfred hand and placed it on her thigh. "Do you not like my body? Does it not please you?" She asked.
Alfred was being charmed, he felt uncomfortable without Arthur. "I-it's not that...I don't...like y-your form....I just uh...don't want to rush it" Alfred said as he got away from Alice. Holding his lustful temptation.
Alice sighed and stood up. "Atleast make out with me tonight" she said, more like demanded.

Meanwhile in Diamonds...
Francis waited at his throne, gazing outside his palace windows when his Jack, Basch spoke. "You're worried for her, aren't you?" Basch asked him.
Francis nodded in response, "she's strong. Nothing will happen to her" basch said once more.
"I'm worried because I don't want to see her be ruined by this war we don't know how to even fight, Monsieur" Francis replied before his eyes gazed upon a blue yellow butterfly that began coming towards him. Francis extended his hand knowing that these were from his Queen. Basch looked at Francis confused, "w-what is that??" Basch asked.
"It's from Lily, it's obvious she had arthurs help..." Francis said as he held the butterfly. The butterfly unlocked into a message, a voice message.
"My dear Francis, we have met the colorless King and he is merely an ordinary man with potential loyal subjects with powers. The Queens have all been replicated into another gender...and tomorrow is when these replicas will be sent out to infiltrate the castle to kill the Kings. The first Queen sent out was Arthurs replica. Alice Kirkland. Please warn the Kings as soon as possible! We are fine, but Elizavéta has suffered some injuries...please send help, the magic barrier is keeping us inside. This place looks somber, dull and scary, it rains a lot. Do you imagine this is the dark forest that lies North of all our kingdoms?" Lily said through the message before it vanished into sparkles.
Francis stood up immediately, "basch! Get Antonio, get anyone and everyone and protect this kingdom. We must get to spades immediately" Francis said as he began to walk out the throne room as fast as possible to get on his carriage.

Alice waited for Alfred to finish his paperwork and go to sleep beside her in bed. She never felt chivalry in her life, not even with Daniel and Noah. She sighed in boredom as Alfred finally changed and came to sleep besides her. "Goodnight" Alfred whispered in a tired voice as he fell asleep. Alice stood from bed and walked towards him. She had left her own clothes, she grabbed a small knife that had some purple substance, poison. "So cute and vulnerable...." She said with a sad sigh. "I'm sorry " she whispered in the darkness as she went to his side of the bed and raised her hand to stab him. Alfred rolled over immediately.
"Did you really think I would sleep so easily knowing that you aren't MY queen" Alfred said as Alice looked at him with surprise.
"Come on. Show me what you got, ya idiot" she said as she held the knife in one hand. Alfred did not want to show his king power because if she escaped she would inform his enemy. Alfred threw the nearest things at her and she basically broke them. She got on the bed and began running towards him. Alfred pinned her down on to the bed and she smirked, "I never thought this is what I would do in a mans bedroom at night" she said with a laugh as she placed a kiss on Alfred lips. "You're cute and all but I wish you were a bit deadly" she said as she kneed him in the balls and Alfred rolled over. Alice took her knife and flung it at Alfred but only cut the side of him, the poison was now making his way into his body. She laughed. "You're bloody strong, but not strong enough for My King" Alice said before grabbing her clothes and went to the nearest window.
She gazed into the distance, 4 floors above ground."have fun with the slow death alfie" she said as she blew a kiss to Alfred and jumped out of the window....
Alfred stood up, feeling dizzy. "Shit...." He mumbled as he opened his doors and began to crawl to Mattie's room. Mattie was asleep but when he heard someone open his door. He woke up, seeing it was his brother he calmed down.
"Alfred! Alfred! What happened!?" Mathew began questioning.
"Call Tori...I have been poisoned. Alice wasn't Arthur..." Alfred said as he finally began to lose unconsciousness.