BOOK 2: ch.1; The Crossover

Before I regret ever writing this, here you go. An entire chapter of the second book. Good luck with the feels, I'm sorry if I break anyone. Also picture up above so you can get an idea how much Artie loves his baby boy, please read the news down there! Bye!!
****************

Not every story has a happy ending
~Unknown
***********

Their was something wrong with the cardverse universe, the split in the world. It was splitting, letting in a portals of another world, anyone could cross, anyone could enter and leave...but there was one problem, it was happening again. For the second time, and this time it was stronger than before,

Clara the clock clutched her stomach in pain, it was the day after Arthur had Introduced Henry to all the Spades kingdom. Arthur and Alfred would finally live their happy ending and stop the curse that The Deck had placed upon them so long ago, to relive their lives until they had their happy ending. But it was too soon for a happy ending.

The clock gasped in pain as she clung to herself.
"Boss?" The joker, Gilbert, asked as he ran to her. The deck was out, and he wouldn't return until later after he had done a good inventory about the world problems

"G-Gil...it's happening again" she muttered in pain as his red eyes widened. The joker knew what was happening, it happened when Oliver entered the cardverse World, under the influence of the Evil Deck. But it couldn't be possible that The deck had opened another portal in the space of time and universes. "G-gil...people have entered this world, and not just that...AH!" She screamed in pain as she felt the tear in time, she was the goddess of time and it hurt her to feel this tear.

"It can't be possible. Last time, Oliver came from a different world...it's not possible-"

"This is a crossover! The world parallel to ours...it linked! Agh!" The clock yelled as she clutched onto Gilbert. "The royals are in dangers, the cardverse world will want to expel this new intruder...problem is...they look like some royals" the clock informed as she tried to push herself up, but the tear was unbearable. The joker looked around, confused what to do.

"What do I do? Warn them?! Help you!? I-uh- I'm not good for this!" Gilbert panicked as the clock laughed in pain.

"Summon Duke...summon them. But let them enter that Magical realm of the fairies and Queens."

"But that place is holy-"

"I order you." Clara ordered as her bright red eyes shined with demand. Gilbert bowed, he was her guard dog, her servant, bounded to her. He did as she said. The joker pulled his hoodie up, with the small horns.

" mistress....what will you do to save them" Gilbert asked as his personality became more cold. The clock finally pushed herself up, and stood. She held herself, as if hugging herself. The pain finally ebbing.

"I have to tell the truth...sooner or later, joker. One I haven't told even you" she informed as the joker only smirked, and bowed. her words held a double meaning, as if fearing the truth. fearing the future.

"As you wish." He spoke, as the Prussian went to work, to bring the Royals together once more

Apparently peace was not a choice in the matter and the happy ending for everyone. that everyone was wishing would not happen any time soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilbert appeared to everyone, they all were in spades having fun, talking, and enjoying their time getting to know little prince Henry.
"Gilbert!" Liz yelled as she smiled, she sat near Roderich happily drinking some beer. "Did you come here to visit cute Henry too?" She asked as The joker smiled. Ludwig and Kiku played chess, Ace Mei at Kiku's side watching the game intensely. Meanwhile Arthur and Alfred were talking. Alfred held a sleeping Baby Henry in his arms, as Ivan and Yao played cards and even drank. Natalya and Toris were talking about flowers, as for feleciano he was sleeping on the couch. Lily and Francis were flirting, basch watching but didn't speak. The Nordics were laughing and drinking in celebration of finally defeating everything bad, of finally doing their proper job and now they would be glad to serve a happy king and Queen of spades. Mathew spoke to Ned, and Lux as well as Laura, the Benelux siblings while Antonio flirted with Romano.