1 Day Wonders

Rayna POV:

I woke up and saw Jacob's cute face sleeping. He looked so cute asleep. I snuck out of bed, so as to not wake him, and tiptoed downstairs. I already had my plan formed. I was going to start redecorating. First, I had to make a visual, so I searched around Jacob's house for paper, but I found none. Now I have to do it all in my head.

I went to the living room. It was very dull. There was 3 white couches, a coffee table with a  round mini-carpet underneath, and a wide flat screen TV. There were no decorations.

"Wow, this boy needs to renovate"

Before that would happen, I would have to eat. I was hungry as hell. But first, I had to brush my teeth. My mouth smelled and I looked like a mess. I walked up to a random bathroom, and hoped that there would be toothbrushes just lying around in there. Sadly, there was nothing. I walked back up to Jacob's room and watching him sleep, deciding whether or not to wake him up and ask him for a toothbrush. I finally decided to let him sleep. I would busy myself by making breakfast.

I went down to the kitchen and opened up the cupboards to see what he had.

"Damn! This is a food ghost town!" I said.

There was literally no food here except water and cup of noodles and pops cereal.

"What have you been eating all this while?" I said.

"I told you I just moved in" Jacob said out of nowhere.

I turned around and there he was looking sleepy.

"I thought you were asleep?" I said.

"Yeah, but then I didn't feel you next to me so I woke up"

"Oh sorry"

"Don't be, just don't go wandering off to Peter"

"Okay"

"Did you really mean what you said last night?" Jacob said, coming a little closer.

"Yeah" I said a little too boldly.

Jacob chuckled and said, "That's good, cuz I meant what I said too."

He held me in his arms and tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away. I still had morning breath. Jacob looked at me sadly, and I felt really bad.

"I have morning breath" I said, blushing.

"Oh! Okay, lets get you a toothbrush then"

He walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a toothbrush in hand.

"Here you go" he said.

"Thanks!" I said, rushing to the nearest bathroom.

I did my daily hygiene routine and then came out.

"We need to go shopping" I said.

Jacob smirked and said, "Why?"

"Because this place is a ghost town"

"Excuse me, this place is a Winter Wonderland!" Jacob argued, but I wasn't having none of that. We were going shopping no matter what!

"We are going shopping now!" I yelled.

We glared at each other until Jacob suddenly smiled.

"I love it when you get mad" he said, smiling.

I blushed.

"Alright, here's the deal, I'll let you decorate my house if you come with me to a press meeting for my new album, Payday (not a real album)" Jacob said.

"Jacob, I don't know" I said, "My parents will never let me do that"

"Leave that to me, I'm a very good convincer" Jacob said.

"Have you met my dad?"

"No"

"Then don't make any assumptions because he's impossible to convince"

"Ill see what I can do" Jacob said with a wink.

I smirked and said, "Okay, I'll go with you if you can convince my parents"

"Deal!" he said, then he hugged me and kissed me on the lips. It felt so good, and I wanted more of him, but he pulled away.

"Now....." I said.

"What?" he said.

"Let's go shopping!"

Sasha POV:

Me and Diggy are now finally official. I was so happy! Now I'm gonna call my girl Rayna. I dialed her number.

"Hello?" Rayna said.

"Girl, guess what I've been doing all weekend" I said excitedly.

"What?"

"I've been making love to my man" I said.

"Who's your man!" Sasha said excitedly.

"Diggy!"

"WHAT!!!!!"

"Who's that?" I heard someone say in the background.

"Who was that Rayna? Is it that motherfucker Peter?"

I didn't wait for her to respond, I was already pissed as fuck thinking about my girl in that nigga's hands.

"Nigga if you lay one finger on her, you gone wish your momma dropped you when you were a baby!" I yelled.

I heard chuckling, then the person said, "Relax Sasha, it's me Jacob"

"Oh" I said, sounding stupid.

"Girl what the hell you doing with Jacob? Did Peter do something to you?"

"No, ummmm, Jacob and I are dating" Rayna said.

"WHAT!" "When did this happen?"

"Yesterday" Jacob said.

"By the way, where were you all day yesterday?" Rayna asked.

"With Diggy" I said.

"Oh, okay" Rayna said.

"I'll call you back, I'm driving"

"Alright"

I drove home, and saw that the front door was open.

"The fuck?" I said to myself.

I walked through the front door and saw that everything was broken. The couch was torn in two, the TV was smashed, all of the pictures  were broken, and there were cracks in the walls.

"Now what the fuck am I supposed to tell my parents, and who the fuck did this!" I said, getting angrier by the second. I was gonna find who did this, and I was gonna hurt them real bad.

I felt like I was being watched. There was someone in this house, and  I had a feeling that they were the ones who did this. Before I went deeper into my house, I snuck to the couch and brought out the AK-47 my dad had put there in case of emergencies. I loaded it up from the bullets underneath the cushions.

I started opening up every single door and checking if anyone was thee, but there was no one. I went upstairs to check but came up with nothing. I grew more and more pissed with each and every step. WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THIS?! DO THEY KNOW WHO THEY'RE MESSING WITH!

I'm gonna find the person, and I'm gonna kill 'em! Because no motherfucker can mess with this bitch!

Note from Author:

Hey ya'll, how do you like the story so far? Check out my other book DEATH WHISPERS and follow me! Try to get more people to read my book. THX!!!! KISSESS AND HUGS!!! :)