Last Moments

Last Author POV:

Hey ya'll! This is officially the last chapter in the Jacob Latimore Love Story. Comment below if you would like a sequel. Thank you so much for all my readers! This was my first every story. It turned out decent. Also, thank you to @nikitaben for writing the second part of this chapter: the 5 years later portion. Hope you enjoy. Please comment to tell me your thoughts on the story!

Rayna POV:

I got off the plane and called Jacquees to come pick me up. My heart hurt from what was going to happen. I knew it was going to happen sooner or later. I loved Jacquees, but I couldn't seem me spending all eternity with him. He'd done so much for me. Helped me out of my depression. I sat down outside the airport and waited for him to pull up.

"Hey baby" I heard to my right.

I smiled and turned to stare at Jacquees in his eyes. He walked up to me, kissed my cheek, and went to grab my bags. I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" he asked, getting worried.

"Jacquees, look" I started.

"Naw. don't start with me ma. This ain't sposed to happen this way. What the fuck happened on your trip" he said, getting angry.

"I realized that I don't love you the way you love me. I can't return your feelings baby I'm so sorry" I blurted out.

"Fuck you mean. It's just three words. They ain't no big deal" he said.

"Yes they are" I argued.

"What happened out there?" he asked again.

"I met up with Jacob and we hit it off again. I know you're angry but you have to understand that even before Jacob, I never thought about spending eternity with you. I just see us as friends right now and I think I've always seen us as friends" I said.

"You legit?" he asked.

I nodded slowly, waiting for a reaction.

He sighed. "A'ight."

I exhaled my tension.

"We cool still?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded. "You know you'll always be close to me. After all, you taught me how to shoot. And lots of other things."

"What kind of things?" he smirked.

I blushed like crazy and pushed him. He started to laugh.

"Jacquees!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my bags.

"Come on homie! Let's get you home before your man comes thru. I gotta cherish these last few moments I got with you" he said.

Charmaine POV:

I walked up the stairs to my house. It looked old. I didn't know what would happen when I opened the door. I was in Northern California, far away from the trouble...and more importantly, far away from Jackson. I knocked on the door and waited. The door finally opened.

"Hey Kaliyah" I started.

She didn't give me a chance to speak before slamming the door. Luckily, I lodged my foot in to stop her from closing the door.

"Please, listen to me" I whined.

"You killed her" she seethed, glaring at me.

"I know. That's why I came here. To apologize and tell you everything. You've been left out long enough."