Yes or No?

Rayna POV:

          Jacob came back 2 hours later with sweat covered all over his body. His tight shirt looked sexier with all that built up sweat. But it was time for me to go home and find Peter. I didn't leave yet because that would have been rude.

"Hi" I said

"Hey" he said. "Sorry it took so long, me and the boys had a little game afterwards.

'It's okay" "I have to go"

"Why?" he said sounding confused.

"I have to go home and clean up, my family's coming back in 2 days."

"Oh, okay. Are you sure you're ready to go home? Are you still hurting?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, and no, I'm not hurting"

          That was a lie. My whole body ached, and I had a headache.

"You're lying" he said, coming closer.

"No, I'm not"

"Yes, you are"

"How do you know"

"Because you just said how do you know"

"oh" I guess I fell into that one.

          He was a breath away. God, he looked so good with all the sweat, and he smelled good. I moved away quickly before anything happened.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he asked.

"Jacob, I already have someone, I'm sorry" I said.

"How can you still call him a human after all he did to you" he said. I saw Jacob's chest rising faster.

"Jacob, he was just angry" I said.

"So he punches you?"

"No, he just didn't know how to let out his anger, and besides, I love him"

"You don't love him"

"Yes I do"

"No you don't, you fear him"

"No, I don't"

"Yes you do"

"Ja-"

          "How long has it been since he's said 'I love you'?" "How long has it been since he's last hit you?" "How many times does he hit you" "Was there ever a time when he didn't hit you" "Has he ever taken you out on a date?" "Has he ever told you how beautiful you look when you get nervous, when you tilt your head to the side when you're embarrassed?" "Has he ever told you how sexy you look with your curves and your long hair, and your light skin, and your dimples?" "Has he ever told you how proud he is that you get straight A's and never missed school?" "Has he every told you how happy he was to be with the most beautiful woman on Earth?"

          "Wow" I said speechless. I never knew Jacob thought of me that way. Peter never did any of those things. I started to cry. What was I thinking. I am afraid of him.

"Im sorry" I said, crying.

"Ray-"

          "Im sorry I never realized it. I never knew you thought of me that way Jacob. I am afraid of him. I don't love him. I never did. But I don't know what to do. I don't know how to end it. What if he hurts me again. What if he hurts Sasha, my family, you!" I said, crying even more. Realization and reality were starting to sink in.

          "Rayna, it's going to be okay, you're not gonna lose anyone" "You don't have to be afraid anymore" "Im here" "Come with me on my tour. He won't be there, and he won't attack your family, he knows better. And Sasha could come too."