Revelation

Note from Author:

Hey ya'll. I know you're a bit confused on what Charmaine's plan is. The end of this chapter will clarify everything. Remember to FOLLOW, VOTE, AND READ MY OTHER STORY. Love ya. Toodles!

Rayna POV:

I can't believe Jacob left me here! Ugh! My mom kept on staring at me and it was getting kind of annoying.

"Haven't you seen a black child before?" I said, glaring at her.

"Sorry honey. I'm just so happy to see you" she said.

"Course you are." I muttered sarcastically under my breath.

"Rayna!" my dad said, warning me.

"Whatever" I said, picking up my little brother Daniel.

I took my brother upstairs to his room and I set him on his little bed.

"I don't wanna go to bed!" Daniel said.

"You have to" I said.

"Is sissy gonna be here with me?" he asked.

"Yeah, sissy is gonna be here" I said.

"Okay" he said, crawling underneath his covers. I got in with him and he wrapped his arms around my neck. Man I love this child! I'll never let anything happen to him, ever! Before I knew what was happening, I was already asleep, but I started hearing voices in my sleep at a point.

"Look how peaceful they look. I'm so happy baby girl's home with us again" Dad said.

"Well she's not happy to be home" mom said.

"Why not" Dad asked.

"Because of me!" Mom exclaimed. "She's always hated me, and it's all my fault"

"Honey, don't say that. It was a mistake. You were going through a rough time. She'll get over it and both of you will be happy together" dad said.

"Ha! Easy for you to say. You're her superhero and shining knight. I'm the bitch that almost ruined her life" mom said.

Charmaine POV:

I gathered up all of the files from Jackson. I was gonna be rich....I mean we.

"I can't believe it baby!" I squealed.

"I know. We hit the jackpot" Jackson said, smiling.

"It took us three years to find the man to jack!"

"But we finally got him"

"I still can't believe this nigga has an inheritance of 45 billion dollars and he don't know a thing about it!" I said.

"That's why you need to get on his good side. After you're his wife, we'll kill the nigga and run" Jacksom replied.

"I know baby, I know!" I said, giggling.

Suddenly, I heard someone's footsteps.

"Someone's here" I whispered.

"Get low" Jackson said.

We both got on our knees. Me with my stack of papers, and Jackson with his RPG (type of gun). A security guard had walked in. Jackson grabbed me and pulled me to the side the minute the guard came across our last hiding place. Jackson signaled me to stay quiet. Like I didn't know that 😒. The minute the guard went around back to the security room to check the cameras, Jackson and I ran into the lobby, pressed the button that would activate the cameras, and sped outside to his car. Jackson raced away down the path like something was hot on our tail.

"Damn nigga. Slow down!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry baby, I just don't want us to get caught" he said.

Sasha POV:

I couldn't sleep. I didn't like that nigga Jacob at all. Something was suspicious about him. Something was suspicion about everybody! Except Rayna. She's the only one I can trust. I got up from the bed and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen to get a snack. I found Oreos, Nut bars, Cookies, Lollipops, and all types of stuff.

"Damn! This nigga's a snack fiend." I said under my breath.

"I know right" someone said behind me.

I turned around, expecting to see Jacob. Instead, I saw the one and only Issa. I was so surprised and shocked. I've had a crush on Issa since the beginning of high school. That's a long time for me to actually take an interest in someone.

"Issa?" I asked stupidly.

"Yeah, its me" he said, walking closer.

"I cant believe its you" I said.

I tried to say something else but he put his fingers to my lips. Before I could comprehend what was happening, I was already having a full make out session with Issa. He grabbed my waist and backed me up against the wall. We hit a few things through the process.

"Whats with all this racket?" Jacob said walking into the room.

"Da fuck?!" Jacob said, pushing Issa away from me.

"Hey!" I complained.

"Don't you know Issa has a girlfriend?" Jacob said, yelling at me.

"What?" I said, surprised and hurt.

"And what the hell are you doing bringing your drunk behind here. You know Takiya will kill you for drinking" Jacob said, glaring at Issa.

He was drunk? Now that just ruined my whole mood right there. I felt so used.

"Mannnnnnnn, me and Takiya broke up a long time ago" Issa drawled out.

"Shut your drunk ass up!" Jacob said.

"I ain't playing my nigga. That bitch ain't got no pussy. She got a dick. A huge one too" Issa said.

Wow! He really was drunk.

"Bigger than mine" Issa muttered.

"How much did you drink?" Jacob asked.

"69" Issa replied.

Jacob told me to go upstairs so he can get the situation handled. As soon as I got up to my room, I climbed out of the window and down the tree outside, next to the window. I was so confused. What if what Issa said was true. My father always said that a man was dangerous when he was drunk. Not because he could go crazy any second, but because he would always tell the truth. No lies. I needed to find this Takiya girl, and I needed to find her now.

Clarification:

Charmaine & Jackson's plan: Charmaine will make Peter fall in love with her so he can marry her. As soon as that happens, they'll kill Peter and take all his cash.

+ Rayna and her mother are not very close. Why? It will be revealed in the next chapter.

+ Issa had been drinking due to the revelation of Takiya being a shemale.