The Concert

Rayna POV:

          Sasha came over around 10:00 and she had her whole makeup kit. GOD I LOVE THAT GIRL. She's always been with me every step of the way. Nothing could stop her. And I Mean Nothing!

"GURRL!" Sasha said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"WHAT!"

"Why you dazing off on me!"

"Sorry, I was just thinking"

"Well stop thinking about other things, and start thinking about what you're gonna wear!"

"I was thinking I could wear a gray sweatshirt, black jeans, and army boots"

"That's too dull, we gotta make you pop out"

"But what if Peter's there"

"Peter's not gonna be there"

"You know he always finds me"

"Trust me, Peter's not gonna be there because he'll be out of town visiting his relatives"

"REALLY?!?!, Howd you know that?"

"I made sure" Sasha said secretly.

I stared at her for a second before getting up to get the snacks. When I came back, Memoirs of a Geisha was already on.

Sasha POV:

While the movie was on, I kept taking secret glances at Rayna. Any second now, she was gonna break down. She's like that. I hate seeing her sad. I'm a beat thar nigga Peter until he on the ground with no face. I promise you that.

I started getting bored.

"Girl, you bored?" I said.

"Sadly, yes I am"

"Then lets go ans get our outfits ready, well yours, I already got mine"

"But I like my outfit"

"No, you don't"

"Yes, I do"

We argued back and forth like that until I relented.

"Then there was no purpose of me coming" I said, faking anger.

"I'm sorry", she started to sniffle.

"Awww, now here comes the waterworks"

Rayna started to cry like crazy. I started to hate Peter more and more.

After an hour if crying, we fell asleep on the couch.

Rayna POV:

Tonight is the night that I'm going to meet Jacob Latimore!!!!!!

Sasha picked me up and we went to the concert. Jacob started with Dancefloor killa and looked amazing while dancing.

"Lawd that boy is sexy and fine" I said.

"Damn right" Sasha replied.

"Where my bad girl at?" Jacob said.

All the girls screamed,  including us.

"Is she over here?" he walked to the left side of the stage.

The girls screamed louder.

"Or over here?" he walked to the right side.

The girls screamed even louder.

"Diggy, I think I need some help finding my bad girl" Jacob said.

"I got you man" Diggy said, appearing on the stage.

The girls went crazy!

The concert lasted for an hour until it was over.

"Awww, the concert's over" I whined.

"Not over for us," Sasha said, holding up two backstage passes.

"YAY!!!!" I screamed. I felt kind of bad that Peter wasn't there. I felt like I was betraying him.

"Stop thinking about that dick Peter, and start thinking about what you're gonna say when you meet Jacob Latimore!" Sasha snapped.

We walked up to the security guard and flashed our passes. He smiled and said," Have a good time ladies". We said, "Oh, we will!" excitedly. He chuckled, amused by our enthusiasm.

We walked down this long hallway, not knowing where to go, until we passed this door that had a star on it and said Jacob Latimore. Sasha started to squeal like crazy. She put her hand on the doorknob.

"Hold up now girl, that's trespassing" I said to Sasha.

"Who cares, this is a once in a lifetime chance gurrl"

"No Sasha wai-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence cuz of this nigga who opened up the door! She opened it wide, but didn't step in. She was just staring with her eyes wide open.

"Well aint ya gonna go in" I said annoyed.

She still stared.

'What the hell are you staring at" I peaked in, and there in front of me was the one and only Jacob Latimore and Diggy Simmons! They were both smirking at Sasha, so I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"Huh?" she said stupidly.

"Hi, I'm Jacob"

"Yeah, we know" I said.

"And I'm Diggy"

"Yeah, we know that too"

They both laughed. Then Diggy started paying attention to Sasha.

"How are you doing" he asked her.

"I'm doing fine" she said blushing.

Jacob walked up to me and grabbed my hand. Then he kissed it.

"How are you doing"

"Good" I said, feeling weak.

We all started talking and asking question about each other until Miss Tish came in.

"Jacob, it's time to go" she said.

"Sure ma" he replied.

"Well, see you guys later" Diggy said.

"See ya" we both replied, knowing that will never happen.