Isabelle chuckled quietly.

They entered the weapons room. Jace and Alec were already armed.

"You two took your time," said Alec.

Jace was staring at her- but in a different way this time. She turned her head slightly so he wouldn't see her blush.

Clary couldn't carry many weapons, just a knife and her stele. She wished she'd looked more closely at the dress before she'd put it on.

Clary held on to the pole and glanced at all the men staring at her. "Why did we have to take the train?" Clary asked in a hushed voice.

"What other ways are there?" Asked Isabelle.

Clary opened her mouth, shut it and shrugged. She was going to say portals, but she forgot she wasn't supposed to be able to do that.

"Next stop is ours," said Jace.

Clary nodded and looked at him. Stared. She'd thought about him first thing when she woke up each morning and until she went to bed every day while she was with the Woods. She'd dream of him every night, too. Dream of the heartbreaking look on his face when Sebastian drove his sword into her chest as he was forced to watch.

She shuddered at the memory. The train began to slow and they all stood up.

Clary spotted the demon Isabelle was talking about. He was sitting at the bar, eyes scanning the place. Looking for his next victim, Clary thought bitterly. She took a deep breath and sat down next to him. She gave a smile. "Hey," she tried to be as flirty as possible and tried to hide her disgust.

The demon- disguised as a human- looked her up and down and a sinister grin stretched across his face. "Hello."

"I'm Cl- Loren. What's your name?"

"Josh," His eyes jetted to the right for a split second before he answered. This was how Clary could tell he was lying.

"Hi Josh."

"Would you like me to buy you a drink?"

Clary smiled playfully. "I was actually thinking we could head somewhere more... Private."

He looked surprised, but relieved- probably because this would be his easiest victim. He didn't have to butter her up like he did other girls. "I'll follow you."

Clary stood up, took his hand and lead him to the storage closet she'd first seen Isabelle enter. When the door was shut, he grabbed her shoulders, pushed her up against the wall and ran his tongue down her neck.

Clary shuddered. She felt like she was about to vomit. Where are those guys?

As if on cue, the door was thrown open and in came her backup. The demon released her and stumbled away, not knowing what to do.

Clary pulled the knife out of her boot, ready for a fight. Isabelle's whip was already around his throat. Clary threw the dagger and it went right into his neck. Clary was instantly proud of herself.

The demon fell to the ground and coiled into itself, disappearing.

Isabelle looked at her, impressed. "Well done, Loren. You're pretty impressive."

"Thanks," it felt weird fitting in with them. When she was last with them, she could barely hold up her own sword. Now, she could nearly beat her trainer.

"Was that it?" said Alec.

"Not quite," said Jace, looking at the tracker in his hand. "There's one more."

"I'll get him," said Isabelle, walking out.

Jace rolled his eyes and shook his head, smiling fondly.