Like how far does 'doing anything I say' goes? I really just need to pray that he doesn't take advantage of me. That's another reason I don't want to wear this little shirt because I'm afraid I'll tempt him at anything.

He's not a good guy.

I want to know why he chose to take me. He said he needed someone to do all his house work and to act like his 'arm candy' which I'm still really not sure what that means. Their has to be a bigger picture. I can't wrap my head around that I was kidnapped by a member of the deadliest gang in the world to be living in his underground fancy home.

So this is why we never heard of the Malignant again. They never were killed by the Salvation, they disappeared underground for all this time.

It was odd that he knew so much about me. I just assumed I was in the wrong place at the wrong time when finding my mp3, and that's when he saw his chance to take someone. But it seemed that he was planning this.

As I tremble through my thoughts, I feel my eyelids soon to become heavy. My brain stop staring thoughts and I fall slowly into a deep sleep.

//

I open my eyes timidly and realize I'm in the same position I was when I fell asleep. How long have I been out for?

I sit up and stretch my back before slinging my feet over the side of the bed.
I walk out into the dark hallway and slowly towards the living room, looking over the living room from the railing and don't see him at all.

I walk down the stairs and make my way to another hallway that stands at the corner of the bottom level. I walk down the hallway and into a kitchen.

Harry stands there with the refrigerator door open. He ponders through the fridge before turning his head towards me. His black shirt is missing from his body and I stare at the black ink trailing down his skin. I imagined he had tattoos, but not so many.

He's also very fit. He has sharp muscles running down his torso. He is suddenly in sweatpants that hang low on his hips so you can see the band to his boxers.

I notice the butterfly inked to his abdomen, that's a weird tattoo for him. I can't imagine someone so masculine to have something like a butterfly tattooed to his skin.

"Can I help you?" He says, breaking my thoughts as I awkwardly stare at his body. My eyes quickly dart to his the minute he speaks.

"Amelia if you want to stare at my body with your big doe eyes, at least try not to be so obvious about it." He says before shutting the fridge.

My cheeks flame red in embarrassment, "I-I just was," I begin but he cuts me off again.

"And the fact you were hiding behind a wall was even creepier." He shakes his head and turns toward the cupboards.

"What time is it?" I don't see this conversation going anywhere for my benefit.

"7:30." He answers.

"I was only asleep for two hours?" I arch my brow in curiosity.

"AM," He mumbles, making my jaw drop.

"It's 7:30 in the morning! I slept for over fourteen hours!" I widen my eyes. I can't believe I slept for that long. I can't believe he let me sleep all night. If this joint wasn't underground and had windows so I could actually see if it was day or night.

"Yeah you did. It's fine because I didn't need anything done yesterday," He says, making me slowly nod.

"Why are you awake so early?" I ask.

"I had some work to do, so I needed to get started." He says before looking in the cupboards.

"What kind of work?" I ask before sitting on one of the tall bar stools.

"None of your business." He echoed through the kitchen.

"Sorry for asking..." I mumble, twiddling my thumbs under the counter.

"You need to make breakfast." He quickly adds. I shuffle in my seat and realize that I can't cook to save my life.

"Uh like what?" I ask and stand up to walk around the corner of the counter island.

"I don't know but their are pans under the stove and some stuff in the fridge, try to hurry up cause you have some other stuff to do today." He runs his hand through his messy curls and walks past me, leaving the air to sweep by me from his presence.

I turn to the fridge and go to open it but I realize he is still in the kitchen, staring at me.

I look at him starting to scan my body, making me realize that I'm still in that crop top. I cross my arms over my stomach to cover the reviled skin.

"You don't have to cover up." He suggests.

"Yes I do." I murmur and keep my arms wrapped around my stomach. He steps over to me making my hands shake slightly.

Before I know it, he stands right in front of me and grabs my bare hips. He shoves my body against his, making my hands slam on his bare chest. He keeps a tight grip on my hips with the exception of his thumbs that rub in circles.

My stomach starts to turn as my body is pressed against his. I ball my hands into fists as the lay against his bare skin. His body is warm but muscular and stiff at the same time.

"Amelia do you wanna know one thing that I do like about you?" His raspy voice mumbles.

I can't find the words to say. The lump in my throat grows in anticipation as he leans down into my ear. His hot breath tampers against my skin as I stand frozen, not sure what to do.

"Every time I look at you, your heart starts to race and-" He grabs my hands forcefully to feel my palms.

"Your palms get sweaty." He finishes.

With that he lets go of me and steps back so my body stands alone. He leaves the kitchen while I stand their still frozen.