"Don't get too excited, I'm removing the chain." I say.

I start to move when Sebastian grabs my wrist and turns me around where my front hits his chest and the tingles starts to rise from within my body.

"You wouldn't remove the chain Fee, it's for your own good." He speaks seriously, and I stare into those grey eyes. Damn.

"My own good or yours?" I glare at him and he grins.

"For both." He winks, "but really Fee, it's important and for your own safety."

God, he literally drives me crazy.

And if it weren't for the camera, we wouldn't have known where was Kee, so I think he's point was pretty much legit.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes and turn away but nevertheless a smile already forms on my face.

I love it when Sebastian shows that he cares, it makes me feel things.

"Thank God, I thought I wouldn't be able to see you naked anymore." He sighs a breath of relief dramatically and I give him my death glare.

"You still wouldn't." I innocently smile back at him, faking it deliberately.

"Ow man." He pouts.

GODDAMN HE IS CUTE ASF !

The strings in my heart started streaming it's own chords, and I wasn't able to breathe.

I shake my head and focus on the ways to get Kee safe out this mess, but somehow my mind keeps on failing as I stare at Sebastian who was busy gulping cherry tomatoes nonchalantly, without any care in the world.

I wish he stays here, for like maybe weeks or months, or maybe for more than that.

Day after tomorrow, it will all be over. Febrio's crew will be wiped off and well, we would probably come up with something for Ryan. But after that, everything will go back to as it was.

Like my old boring life.

The thought of him leaving didn't feel right in my stomach, the thought was disturbing my butterflies and I couldn't help but be a little emotional.

I didn't want him to leave, but I know he have to. I myself should've known better to indulge myself in something like this.

Who was the one to blame again? Me.

I sighed and looked down. Suddenly, I started to think about my old boring life and almost wanted to hit myself in the head.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Fee?" I hear Sebastian whisper and I looked up at his beautiful face.

I will never forget his face.

"What's wrong?" He asks, I could hear the concern in his voice and I smile internally, "you've been quiet for a while." He says.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about things." I give him a small smile, assuring him.

"What things?"

"Well...you guys are going to leave day after tomorrow, and- I don't know, I was thinking that maybe you guys could stay a little bit longer? I mean you don't have to, b-"

What the hell was I saying?

"Feyona, I'm sorry." He says, looking apologetically at me. "- we couldn't stay here any longer. We have other things to take care of and my dad wouldn't be happy to see me like this."

For a second, I thought I saw pain on his face, but then it was replaced by a sigh and he turns around while gripping his hair in a fist.

"It's fine." I say and hide the hurt by plastering a small smile.

"Feyona, you know I would stay if it was-" I shake my hand dismissively at him and cut him off by saying that it was fine and no big deal.

Little did I know, that it was.

"Why do you guys hate each other by the way? You and Ryan?" I finally ask the question which had been running in my head since forever.

"I don't hate him." He says.

"Then?"

"Well, the thing is when we were younger, Ryan, from the start didn't want to follow our father's footsteps but somehow my dad forced him to and me being the jerk of a brother didn't respect his decision, so he ended up despising me because I wasn't there to support him. Now that I think about it, he was right. And I'm literally sorry and guilty for what I did. If only we could turn back time." He sighs and looks at me with the sad eyes and I didn't want anything but to hug him at that moment.

So I did.

I pulled him into a hug and laid my head on his chest. I felt him shiver and then relax as his heartbeat comes back to its normal pace. After a moment, Sebastian wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me back and I smile.

It felt damn good being here with him.

"It's fine Seb. You were just young."

We pull away from each other and look into each other's eyes. I could feel the mixed emotions he was feeling through his eyes, and it definitely reflected mine.

I lick my dried lips while still not looking away from Sebastian. His gaze follow my actions to my lips, and then back again to my eyes.

I wanted him to kiss me, but I shouldn't. That would ignite more feelings in my heart then it already has.

"I-"

Before I could even open my mouth, I had Sebastian taking my lips into his own.

And soon enough, I lost myself in the taste of cherry tomatoes.

Trust me, cherry tomatoes never felt this good.

_______________________

A/n : hello, you guys liked this chapter? According to me this was kind of sweet.

Anyway, shoutout to my best friends from school years to adulthood :

jaspher_sam and Crazy_life1D

They're amazing and crazy as hell. I don't know what I would do without you guys. Love you both. ❤

Vote / comment / share for more chapters.

Thank you guys. You're amazing. :)