Chapter 31

Tony's POV

Just like any other day, we are sitting in the office waiting for the next case. The kids are with Abby at the moment. Ziva is reading some Hebrew book. McGee is doing stuff on his computer and I'm sort of playing a game but I'm not really paying attention to it. Then Gibbs barges into the office saying we have a case. We all grab our gear and ask where we are headed. As soon as he says it's pretty far away, Ziva starts backing out. Before she can even finish her first sentence, Gibbs already stops her. He tells her that she has to come along and that Abby will be following with Katherine and Ethan. It surprises her a little but she doesn't seem to think anything of it. For the past month Abby has been coming to crime scenes more often anyway. After a couple hours of driving we finally arrive at the crime scene. It all looks like any other crime scene but we know that it's not. Gibbs tells Ziva and I to go look for clues outside while they go inside. He gives me a look and I know exactly what I'm supposed to do. I start looking behind the house together with Ziva and I can see her getting closer to the forest. I can't help but smile as I see her there. Suddenly she calls me over. I walk closer to her and see a trail of blood going through the forest.

We follow the path with the trail of blood and end up at this beautiful spot. The trail of blood stops here and Ziva starts looking around for more blood. I can't help but smile at her as she searches. She turns towards probably knowing that I am just looking at her. She snaps at me and tells me to help her but instead I pull her over to beautiful view. She asks me what I'm doing and tell her to look at it. I can see her roll her eyes at me while she tells me it's beautiful. I tell her that it's the reason I chose for this spot. Her annoyed look immediately turns into a confused one.

"This whole crime scene is fake. There is no body or any kind distress whatsoever anywhere near this place." I say confusing her even more and getting quite nervous about what I'm about to do. "I knew that there was no way that I could get you to this spot without you getting suspicious. So the team and I made this case all up. The blood trail you found? Fake. The police officers patrolling? In on this. Because Abby wanted to be here so desperately we decided to let her come along to other crime scenes too. Again so you wouldn't get suspicious if she suddenly came along. Anyway. Ziva I love you. I've always loved you since you caught me having 'phone sex' as you called it." I say remembering how I was imagining Kate just as Ziva walked. She clearly remembered too because she had to laugh a little even though she was still confused.

"We danced around each other for so long. Denying what we felt. Until one day I decided enough is enough and I asked you out on a real date. I was so nervous that I actually thought I was going to pass out before even asking you. And I'm a Dinozzo. We spend some amazing years together. Before and after that day. We've been through a lot and we always came out of it together and that's what I want to do the rest of my life. The rest of my life with you. I want to see you grow old. I want to wake up with you in my arms every day for the rest of my life. And so much more but most importantly I want to be able to call you my... wife. So will you marry me?"

I get down on one knee as I ask her to marry me. I think that in my entire life I have never been as nervous as I am right now. Ziva is looking at me speechless. Tears are in her eyes. Her hands in front of her mouth in shock. I'm almost fearing the worst but that goes away as she bends forward and cups my face. She gives me a passionate kiss and when she pulls away from me, she looks me in the eyes. "Of course I'll marry you." She says almost whispering and pulls in for another kiss. I get up still kissing her. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and I couldn't be happier right now. Our moment gets disturbed by the one and only Abigail Sciuto squealing loudly though. Ziva pulls away from the kiss but keeps her legs wrapped around me. She hides her face in the crook of my neck and I can feel her smiling against my skin. Also trying to muffle her laugh. I look and see the whole team standing there with a proud smile. And Katherine in Abby's arms and Ethan in McGee's arms. Of course not having clue of what's going on right now. This is the start of a completely new story of Ziva and I. And I know that no matter what. Ziva and I will get through whatever is going to come our way. And no matter what happens we will always have each other. Our kids. And of course the team.

This is going to be the last chapter. I don't know if I'll be writing a sequel to this story or if I'll be writing another NCIS story in general. I haven't really watched NCIS anymore since probably the beginning of this story. I'm sorry but I want to thank you guys so much for reading this story. It really meant a lot to me, seeing how many people were reading this story.

Thank You So Much!! I Love You Guys!! <3 <3 <3