Chapter 24

Abby's POV

Tony and Gibbs came out both with a different look on their face. Tony was completely lost in his own world and Gibbs seemed worried. He told us what had happened while Tony just stared ahead. Waiting for a doctor to come and tell us more. We all went into the room with the little babies. The doctor came back in to tell us that the father should already name the kids. They didn't know how long Ziva would be out of it and they didn't want nameless kids for too long. We were so confused when Gibbs told us to leave the room but let Tony stay. In the waiting room he then finally told us what was really going on. About those two being together. All the boyfriends and girlfriends had been fake. He even said that Ziva was Tony's Shannon and that means something to Gibbs. So we know it's serious. After a while Tony comes back from Ziva's room. A smile spread across his face. We've just got the news that Ziva was brought back to her room but we didn't know her condition. By the smile on Tony's face we can tell that he has good news involving Ziva. He asks us if we are ready to meet Ziva's children. After a look towards Gibbs, he corrects his words to 'our' children.

We walk into the room to find a smiling Ziva holding onto two little babies. One in each arm. McGee holds me back a little as Tony walks past us. If McGee wouldn't hold me back, I would probably hug Ziva and the babies to death. And I don't think Tony will like that very much. Tony takes the little baby wrapped into the blue blanket out of Ziva's arms. "This is Ethan Jethro Dinozzo." He says to us. I squeal loudly making Ziva squint her eyes because of how loud it is. Guess loud noises are too soon around Ziva. She did just get out surgery. But I can't help it. That name is so cute and they named him after Gibbs. Gibbs is smiling about this too.

Next Ziva speaks up. Her voice is a little hoarse but we can easily hear her. "And this cutie is Katherine Tali Dinozzo." She says, the smile never leaving her lips. Before I can squeal again, I get a hand draped over my mouth. I look at the person covering my mouth and see that it is McGee. He gives me a look and reminds me of the fact that there are two babies in the room. He then points towards Ziva with his chin. I know what he means so I nod as a sign I'll be silent. He uncovers my mouth and I'm just about to ask Ziva something when she interrupts me. "You wanna hold him or her?" I nearly run towards Ziva when she says it. It makes her laugh and I'm so happy to see and hear her laugh. After we all thought we were going to lose Ziva, seeing her smile lightens up the entire room.

I do hope that we'll be able to keep her father away from her. We've heard that he's on his way and we all know how her father is. I mean he already kidnapped her to get her back to Israel. God knows what he will do. Now Ziva has two tiny little babies who he can use as leverage. He won't hesitate to kidnap a little baby to get Ziva back to Israel. We all know that. We only have a couple more hours before he will arrive. I take little baby Katherine out Ziva's arms and start playing with her little hand. She's the perfect image of Ziva, only her hair and the eyes are from Tony. It's a little Ziva with blondish hair and bright blue eyes. Ethan is exactly the same only his eyes are green and not blue. Tony thinks that the blue eyes are from his mom because she had the same blue eyes. It doesn't even matter where they got it from. They have it and they are incredibly cute.