Chapter 10.

A/N: heya folks, ive picked up a new form of writing. Ive decided to write shorter chapters but more often, if that makes sense. Im doing this because i feel like i dont update quick enough and i get stuck at about 500 words and always aim for at least 1000. So, from now on theres gonna be more - but shorter- chapters.

Sans went home when he decided he couldn't find you. He sat on the sofa, glaring at the door. He was just dying to see you come through drunk with another man. You'd both be dead in an instant. Sans has really bad problems with getting attached too quickly and everyone knows. If anyone does anything to harm Sans, himself or his brother he will mercilessly slaughter those who brought the pain to them.

He honestly felt a little guilty, after all he was the one who forgot about you at the bar. He sighed. He was so forgetful sometimes.

"And oft, my jealousy shapes faults that are not." Sans mumbled as he scratched his cranium with is index finger.

Soon enough, (y/n) walked through the door. Sans eyes narrowed onto her figure. From a quick glance, he noticed her hair was messy, her dress was riding up her leg and her makeup was smudged. She fucked someone.

"Enjoy yourself?" He asked sarcastically.

"w-what?" You mumbled, knowing he had figured it out.

"I left you over two hours ago, and you know nobody in this village. So, tell me, what did you do?"

"I made friends." You stated.

"Of course, because 'friendship' is when you get a random monster to shove their cock inside you. Fucking whore. How dare you! You are my pet. Nobody elses."

(Y/n) smirked and laughed at the skeleton.

"Im not your pet, you freak."

"be nice, sans. we all know what happens when you get a little angry."
a voice called out from the darkness. The duo both turned around in shock to see a man, standing alone. He was tall and frigid with a ghostly white face...

A/N: sorry this took so long! Amd sorry that its so short! Ive been having some relationship problems lately. I was wondering, shall i make a livestream every time a write a chapter? I thought it would be pretty cool if i did. Let me know what you think.