Chapter 8

A/N: Heya,
Im not promoting this guy for money or anything but i read this fanfiction last night and BOI IT WAS SO DAMN GOOD??? Its called 'castle' an its an underfell papyrus x reader - i highly recommend that you read it.

You sat in the room alone. Sans had left you to your own demise as he said he had 'business' to attend to. What business? Everyone kept themself to themself, right?
You had no idea what was going to happen to you. However, you were grateful that the room you were provided with was warm and had a bed - that was always good.
You lay down, your chest lowering and raising up rhythmically. Suddenly, you heard a door slam shut.
What the fuck?
Running, screaming and shouting could be heard all around the house - two people, to be exact. You heard one of them run upstairs so you hid under your cover as the figure opened the door. They hesitated before diving into the room, the other person following behind them.
"COME HERE, YOU RUNT!" You heard someone scream and charge into the room again, making the other person shriek.

The figure grabbed ahold of the suggested victim "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" She sniggered, holding nobody other than

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" She sniggered, holding nobody other than...
Frisk?
You moved your head a little to try and make eye contact with your brother... This made things so much worse.

"WE ARENT ALONE, ARE WE?"

Those words imprinted themselves into your mind, your heart dropping. You didn't dare breathe. The fish lady scanned the room with her eye, her gills twitching violently.
She made direct eye contact with you through the gap you had made in the blanket.

She could smell you...

"I SEE."

The woman laughed, dropping your brother. She slowly walked towards your hide out, your brothers eyes following her gentle movements. Your body was going numb.

The lady stood over your figure, her breathe slow and steady.

"STAND UP NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU" she calmly stated. You hesitated before slowly standing up. Her eyes flashed sadistically as she watched your figure move. A wave of panic washed over your soul. Why did that happen to you?
You stood straight, head high. Your brother watched you calmly.

"NOW, I HAVE A CHOICE. YOU TWO SEEM TO KNOW EACH OTHER... THAT MAKES ME BELIEVE YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF RELATIONSHIP, YES?"

She didn't give you time to answer.

"YOU, CHILD, LOOK ABOUT (y/a) YEARS OLD. THAT MEANS YOUR  ELIGIBLE TO JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD." She watched you cautiously. You declined. She frowned.

"J O I N   O R   D I E "

You felt your gut twist, making you cough. Death? Not yet. You were young. You kept silent, making it look like you were thinking, waiting for Sans to enter the room and save the day.

As if in que, he sure as hell entered the room. His eyes went pure black, the darkest black you had ever seen. The woman glared at the skeleton. She moved away from you.

"S-SIR, I HAD FOUND HER HIDING. I WASNT SURE WHO SHE BELONGS TO SO I TRIED TO TALK TO HE-"

"get out."

Within seconds she was gone... And so was Frisk.

"listen, im ultra sorry and whatever. Shes the leader of the royal guard, theyre like the army or some shit." He chuckled, pulling out a cigarette that had already been lit and placed it between his teeth, lighting the already darkened end.
"Smart right? I found it on the way here. Why waste money when you can reuse resources, right? Recycling or whatever you fleshholders call it." He sat down next to you, his head slightly sinking into his jacket.
"Oh uh, i was at work. I sell uh... Hot dogs and hot cats. They're pretty awful, they get me a lot of money though. " he said as he pulled out a large stack of gold.

He noticed you werent talking, so he turned to face you
"Whats up, buddy?" You just looked at him. He stared back at you, his face completely still. He took another drag on the cigarette before standing up and putting it out on his shelf, taking another glance at you before looking out the window.
"You should smile, it might never happen, darlin'" he tapped his cheekbones, drawing an invisible smile on them from the corner of his lips.
"Im sure a lot of people would love to see you smile, considering your a beautiful example of a fleshholder. Youre perfect."

He glanced at you, confusion in your eyes
"Oh yeah, fleshholders is another word for humans and shit, you get my lingo?"

You nodded slowly. You could tell he was trying to cheer you up. He sighed and sat back down.

"Tell you what, ill take you out tomorrow. How does Grillbys sound?"

A/N: I AM SO SORRY!! I had this fight again and i got a lot of injuries but i muST UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
Sorry its such a short chapter, im kinda stuck for ideas: im trying to introduce everyone until chapter 11 where it gets a little... FRISKy