Chapter 5.

Note: Omg i'm so sorry for sudden slow updates - I'm struggling at school with my old friends, they've all turned on me and i have a black eye because i got in a fight with my old best friend so... But anyway, i'm kinda better now and i'm back to writing and undertale (thank god) ALSO THE LAST CHAPTER WAS ABSOLUTE TRASH IT WAS SO BAD I'M SO SORRY OMG  

Chapter 5.

 Sans soul shook. He fucked up. Although he hated it, he had to make Frisk go back to the last save point - with you. He had to kill Frisk and you. No mercy. 

"Okay, I'll kill the kid." Sans avoided eye contact with her and walked out, leaving her in the room. He shook his head and lifted his shirt up and grabbed his soul, squeezing it violently. He loved the pain - it gave him a sort of numb feeling all over his body and blurred his vision and thoughts. He accidentally dropped it in the snow and he cringed and bucked over, falling into the snow. He snatched it out of the snow and shoved it back between his ribs; thats where it belonged.  Now he had to plan out what he was going to do. He didn't care much for humans but you'd grown so close that it almost seemed unfair and selfish. Yeah, she wanted the kid killed for obvious reasons like Chara Dremurr being a human and being the new king, but he didn't see any harm in Frisk and yourself. Frisk was an adventurous, warm-hearted kid with enough determination to break 10 barriers and you were a beautiful, cherpy young adult with a soft, glowing, well-kept soul full of innocents - Sans hated it, but he couldn't help but enjoy your company. He wouldn't mind a reset anyway, he fucked up a few things so...

~ T I M E SK I P ~ 

Papyrus laughed, his whole body engulfed in a blue flame, his bones melting 

" f u c k    y o u   ,   s a n s" 

dust.

You hid in the cupboard, flowey under your coat and Frisk wrapped around you arm, hidden by your body. Step, step, step... Where was he? You couldn't locate his footsteps. You kept your breathing fast but quiet so that he wouldn't hear you. You jumped suddenly when you heard something shatter in the living room and you hit your head of the top of the cupboard and yelped, giving your location away.

Step, step, step...

Silence

There was nothing but dead silence all around, making your ears buzz violently. Frisk shuffled slightly to look up at your now red face and swallowed shakily. He opened his mouth to speak but you quickly covered his mouth.

'Don't speak,' you mouthed to him. You thought - no, you knew he waiting for you to make a noise on the other side. You wanted to cry, you had no idea why he was doing this; earlier he was completely normal and you had witnessed him in monster heat and attack mode and he never acted like this.

"Come out," His voice broke the silence "It'll make this easier for me and you. It'll only be back to the save point... Please..." He sounded shaky and unstable. You felt so sorry for him, you had no idea why he was going on this rampage but you knew he had his reasons. You tried to get up but Frisk held you down, His face concerned. You smiled and kissed his forehead, pushing him off you. You jumped out the cupboard to see Sans... gone? You called out for Frisk

b u t    n o b o d y   c a m e

"F-Flowey...?"

b u t   n o b o d y   c a m e