Chapter 1.

"Shit," You mumbled, seeing Frisk leave the house. You jumped up and ran straight to his room to see if he perhaps left a note showing where he was going. Nothing. You couldn't tell your parents either as they were at the bar probably getting drunk as usual. You packed you bags as quickly as possible, taking your fathers credit card, your bus pass, 3 changes of clothes, clean underwear, 4 bottles of water and some granola bars and a police torch. You thought about bringing a tent but your hiking bag was already heavy enough. You thought about the places Frisk would go. 'There's the school, the pizzeria... the park and...'  you gasped at the thought. 'Mount Ebott!' you put on your running shoes and darted out the front door, leaving it open. you didnt care - you parents deserved to be robbed.

There was a bus that dropped you about a 10 minute walk away from the mountain itself. You were so angry, Frisk was going to the mountain where everyone goes missing. You knew one of the kids who went missing, which made it even worse. Her name was Sally. She always carried an empty gun that she got off her father who died in a shoot-off back in 198X. She loved the wild west and the thought of being a cowgirl - she even had a horse. Then she went missing on Mount Ebbot. She went there because she heard thats where the entrance to the underground was but you thought- no, you knew that the whole monster-battle-underground-wizard thing was just an urban legend...right? Well, anyway, Frisk always talked about it and said he wanted to make piece with the Monsters and he would live with them. Your mom would scold him for believing in such 'nonsense'. You, however, would sit with him and draw all types of monsters and name them and stick them on his wall.  You shook your head and looked around. In the distance you could see the bus coming so you stuck your hand out, showing the bus driver that you wanted to get on. As he pulled upto you, he opened the door. you stepped on and presented your buspass. he nodded and allowed you on. He called you back and gave you a concerned glance.

"Ye okay, Lass? Wee lasses such as yerself shouldn't be out at this time." He seemed worried.

"Uh, i'm alright. It's just my little brother... He uh- ran away and i- ...He went to Mount Ebbot and i need to find him. H-hes only 6, You know?" You were nervous talking to the man. He had olive skin and long, brown hair with chiseled features and a strong jawline with piercing amber eyes and slight stubble. He was rather attractive but you couldn't worry about such things at the time. Plus, he was only a bus driver!

"Well...I'm sorry lass." He was clearly speechless and you couldn't blame him either, you basically told him your brother had gone missing. You walked onto the bus and took a seat. about 20 or so minutes later you had arrived. You could see the mountain in the distance and you started to run towards it. The journey was short and you were thankful for that. You saw the mountain top and you began to walk up it. It was cold but the thought of finding your brother filled you with determination. you looked back and saw the city illuminated in the distance and you located your house and sighed, knowing you couldn't return. You walked forward to find... A hole? You thought that mabye Frisk jumped down and it didn't even look too deep. You looked around, Were you really gonna do this? Yes. You jumped, your body going numb. your breath was taken out of your lungs and you felt your eyes watering until you...

T H U M P!

You woke up in a bed of dead, decaying flowers. You had no idea where you were... Was this... The underground...?