Chapter 2

You stood up and noticed your leg was in in a little bit of pain to see a small bruise forming on your lower ankle. You sigh and sit down, taking out a granola bar. You munched on that for a while until you noticed a small flower pot in the centre of the bed of flowers. You saw the flower was healthy so you picked the pot up to look at it. 

"H-hey! Put me down, please?" The small golden flower spoke softly. It shocked you but you felt guilty so you put it back.

"Th-thanks... Wait... No, you need to leave! Ah jeez, why are you here?" The flower seemed paniced.

"I'm here looking for my brother... Hes like 4ft tall and is wearing a striped jumper, have you seen him?" You said, hoping he'd know something- anything!

"...Yeah, but he left a while ago with... Tori," He sighed "The Queen and the caretaker of the ruins. shes CRAZY!" And suddenly soft, padded footsteps could be heard from behind you. The flower jumped out of the pot, it's roots wrapping around your body. 

"Hide!" he hissed. You hid in the darkest corner of the room, hoping whoever this 'Tori' lady was didn't see you. She searched around and you took this as a chance to escape. You were half way out the door when you felt a soft hand on your back. You could smell something awful. it smelt like a dead body or something that had been rotting for years.

"Oh no my dear, are you lost?" Your eyes widened. She sounded fake, like a strange child kidnapper offering a kid candy. You turned around slowly to be met with a tall, somewhat anthro goat woman. Her eyes where a rotten, yellowish color with blood red pupils that stared deep into your quivering soul. Her fur was matted and covered in multiple substances. It stunk. Her dress, however, was quiet flattering. It was very slimming and made her look intimidating.

"I'm fine." You utter, resisting the urge to puke there and then. Her crooked mouth frowned down at you, pushing you violently. 

"L I A R !" She screamed. "Stay with me! I'll treat you good!" She had a solid grip on your arm ; You couldn't exactly say no. You followed the strange lady to her 'home'. You couldn't trust her. Flowey was under your shirt. sure, it was awkward but it kept him safe so that's all that mattered. "say... do you like BLOOD or BLOOD?" She looked at you, waiting for a reply. "...If I put BLOOD on your plate, would you turn your nose up to it?" You shook your head because you knew for a fact that you would NOT eat or drink blood so you just played her game. When you arrived at her house you asked your fellow flower friend if there was some sort of exit. He said if you go into the basement...

~ t i m e s k i p ~

"f-fuck it sure is cold..." You shuddered as you stepped out the ruins into a snowy sort of new found world.

"Yeah," Flowey climbed onto your shoulder "It sure is...This is Snowdin, It's pretty nice when there are no monsters around." He sighed. 

You walked ahead and passed some large, snow covered trees. There was a twig on the ground and you decided to step over it... but someone did not...

SNAP!

you swing around to see...nobody? Mabye it over-froze...? heh. You continued walking and humming a tune but the feeling of being watched stayed in the back of your mind. you quickly scooped up some snow and molded into a snowball - a sort of defense mechanism, right? You sped up your pace when you saw a fence

"Fuck." you groaned. you tried to see if you could climb it but you were interupped by a deep, husky voice, 

" h u m a n. "

" d o n ' t   y o u   k n o w   h o w   t o   g r e e t   a   n e w   p a l ?   t u r n     a r o u n d     a n d        s h a k e    m y    h a n d."

You gulped, what where you gonna do? Your mouth was dry but you wasn't sure what to say so you just turned around, your eyes closed. you stuck your clammy hand out to be met with... a bone one? you opened your eyes to see a skeleton. He wasn't chubby but he was big-boned, which is good! He had one red eye with a shit eating grin which had a single golden tooth. Each tooth was sharp and pointed. he wore a red long sleeve tee with mad maroon patterns scattered all over it which was covered by a rustic, worn out leather jacket with a furry hood. It looked incredibly comfy but you knew you'd never own a jacket of shorts. He also had black sorts which had a single yellow stripe going down each leg with red, battered converse mock-ups. 

"Hey, pipsqueak, are you gonna keep starin' at me or are gonna introduce yourself?" He looked unpleased with you. 

"Oh. I'm (y/n), (y/n) (l/n) and i-"

"Yeah, yeah i haven't got time for that bullshit, baby cakes." He interrupted and you flushed pink 

"I'm Sans. Sans the skelet-"

"Sorry, did i ask for your full name?" You said with a smirk. You decided to play the skeleton at his own game.

"Very funny." He mumbled, making a small 'tch' sound with his teeth. "Listen (y/n) you seem nice. I hate that. I have no idea why you're here but nor do i care. i'm supposed to kill you but uh, im not gonna. My brothers a human hunting fanatic so like uh, stay away from him." He sighed, looking the other way, his voice monotone. 

"Thanks." You said bluntly.

"Hey... do you think we should be trusting him?" flowey whispered.

"Do you wanna say that again, you little fuck? Yeah, i dare you. you'll end up dead, pal. Dont fucking doubt me, capiche?" The skeleton glared at Flowey. he wilted on your shoulder.

"Anywho... considering youre so weak i guess i'll show you around but dont piss me off, okay?" He said before smiling at you, putting an arm around your shoulder.

'im gonna have fun with this girl. she's just another pawn, sans, remember that.'