Dark inside (Harry Styles) 8

(A/N: I hope this is intresting enough haha. Hope you'll like it.❤️)

Cara

I wake up feeling sick.

But I know I can't hide forever.

I walk in the school halls and look down every second. Afraid I might see someone I hope I wont see today.

Harry.

I was still feeling sick. It feels like I'm going to puke any second.

I walk to my locker.

And then I feel it. I feel something coming up from my throat.

I try my hardest to swollow it down. It works. But I know it will come out sooner or later.

I walk in to math class.

I take a seat at the table where I usually sit. No one sits beside me, ever.

I don't acually know why. It just.. It has allways been like this, I'm used to it. Wow that sounds sad.

Well.

It's the truth tough. No one ever sits beside me any more in class.. In fact, no one ever sits beside me anywhere..

Ever sens that skank.. I mean, Ellie. Made up that rumor about me. And every one in the school acually believed her!

A couple of months ago me and Ellie acually where friends. Not like REALLY close, but she didn't hate me back then.

We went to parties toghether.. Had fun.. Got drunk..

And that's where it all started.

--FLASH BACK-- (!!CARA'S DIARY!!)

28/12-2012. 2AM

Hiiii diary!

Me and Ellie where going to her boyfriends house. Apperently there is a huge house party before the acuall New Year party there.

I am sooo exited!

I absoloutley LOVE her for bringing me with her! She is so nice.

I love parties they make me happy. But as usual my dad says I can't go.

But this time it's worse, I am acually GROUNDED!!

I really HATE him for that.

But I don't care! I must go to that party.

Ellie said that her boyfriend throws the biggest and bestest (I know, that isn't a word but anywhoo) parties I will ever go to. So whyyy should I miss that because some lame grounding thing?

I don't think so daddy! I'm going, and I will party HARD!!!

I don't feel like writing that much today.. Haha.

Ok, ok. Maybe I have been drinking a couple of shots allready.. Ok I have.

LOVE YOOOOUUUU //Cara.

........

(STILL FLASH BACK CARA'S DIARY)

29/12-2013 12PM

Dear diary.

Tonight was one of the worst nights of my life..

Ellie found me sitting on her boyfriends lap!

But I swear, it wasn't like that!!

We were playing truth or dare. And then Ian thought it would be fun to get Ellie jelous and PISSED.

And they sucseed. Now she HATES me..