Dark inside (Harry Styles) 7

((A/N: Hellooo, wanted to say sorry. School is in the way allot. SORRY. Yeah, here's chapter 7! ♥))

CARA'S P.O.V

''CARA, WAKE UP YOU HOPLESS THING!'' is the sound I woke up to this beautiful morning. Note the sarcasm.

''Mmm..'' I mumlbed and sat up from my comfrtroble spot. I wanted to lay in my bed the whole day, but I must do all the things my mum is too drunk to do.

I opened the door to my bathroom and closed it after me.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before I walked out to my room again to change my clothes.

I walked out of the house when my mother told me to go and buy food. 

I walked in to the grocery store after a couple of minutes of walking.

When I had everything that my mum had written on the piece of paper I started to walk towards the checkout.

As I was walking I saw someone in the corner of my eye that catched my attention. I slowed down my steps and slowly turned my head a little to the side.

I saw a shadow move away in a not-so-normal speed.

I turned my head forward again and started to walk again.

''Mum, I'm home!'' I called out when I opened the  door. 

I heard footsteps walk down the stairs. Well, atleast she's home.. andd not drunk.. I hope..

''Oh, great hun.'' She smiled.

She smiled!? And called me 'hun'? What?

''Erm, yeah.. You're welcome. I'll be upstairs, in my room.'' I pointed to the stairs.

''Yeah, allright. I'll scream if I want something.'' She said.

''Wh-''

''I was joking, now go and do your homework.''

I sat on my bed. Thinking.

About my mom, why was she on such a good mood?

About Harry Styles, what did he want? He is kinda scaring me.

About Niall and Ellie, and what Harry and Niall said about her. What Niall will do to her.

I just fell asleep like that, thinking to much.

Comments : 15

Votes : 20

((A/N: I don't know when the next uptade will be. Sorry for the looong wait! Short, and bad.. I'll try to make chapter 8 more intresting ♥))