Chapter 9 Text Messages

Annie POV

I'm so excited about my date with Nick tomorrow night, that is the only thing I can think about. Yeah I should focus on the professor, but it's the first day, what could he be talking about. I open up my laptop and start looking online for a dress to buy. I text Katie so the professor doesn't see us talking.

A : Hey, so Nick asked me to dinner tomorrow.

K : Really?! Awwwwwww

A : Do you think you could come with me to the mall to find a dress tomorrow?

K : Yeah that's perfect! We don't have any classes after 12 tomorrow, so we could have lunch then go!

A : Thanks, can't wait!!

I then start to pay attention to the professor. After a while, class is released and Brennan finds me in the crowd of people.

B : "Annie, I know you keep saying no, but please just tell me you felt something when we kissed earlier. "

A : "Brennan, please" I say as Nick comes and grabs my hand. He pulls me away from Brennan. I look back and he is staring at me like his puppy just died. I turn back around and go off with Nick. We end up going to Panera because it's lunch time and there is one on campus. I order and go sit down. I hear my name called and Nick goes up to get our food.

Buzz Buzz

I got a text. Assuming it was Katie I flipped my phone around and it was...

A/N So who do you guys think it was? Sorry this is so short, but I wanted to post something before I go to soccer tryouts tonight. I have it for like 3 hours this whole week. So I'll try to write as much as I can! Thanks for over 300 reads!