Chapter 7 Classes

Katie POV

8:00 am

I wake up to Annie's alarm. I sit up and don't even see Annie. She comes in and says sorry. I needed to get up anyways because we have orientation and classes. I get up and go to my closet. I pick out a light pink short sleeved shirt with a pocket. I get a pair of white shorts, slip them on and go to the bathroom. I find Annie in the kitchen making pancakes. She says they'll be ready in 10 minutes so I go to start my make up. I do a very natural and simple look. I take a piece of hair and pin it back. I'm almost ready when Annie yells that the pancakes are ready. I walk out and grab a couple on a plate. I get the syrup and a fork and sit at our table.

Syd and Liv walk out. Syd doesn't look very good. You can tell that she is hungover. She sits down and eats her pancakes that Annie brought over. We eat quickly and Annie went to change. I put my dishes in the sink after I was done, then went to pack my backpack.

I went in my room and grabbed my laptop, charger, textbooks, notebooks, pens and pencils. Oh and my phone. It's almost 8:40 and I'm not sure how to get to the auditorium so I ask Annie if she wants to leave now. She grabs her bag and we head out. Liv said she would take care of Syd since we did last night.

I was walking to class when...

Sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to update.