Chapter 8 Surprises Part 2

I find Katie flirting with Caleb, honestly I saw this coming. I go up to her, interrupting their conversation.

A : "We need to talk, now."

K : "Let's go find out spots and talk there."

We walk to our spots and I tell her everything.

K : "So, do you think you like him?"

A : "Um, well I feel like he is just down for the chase, because I'm giving him something to chase. I don't really know what I feel towards him, that's why I keep ignoring the question." I reply.

Everyone is filling in the seats and guess who is next to me? Lol, Brennan came and sat next to me, but he realized he couldn't sit there when another guy came and said that it was his spot. He was so good looking, I mean, hotter than I've ever seen. He has brown hair, and blue eyes. He has on dark grey Nike shoes, with khaki shorts and a light blue shirt that brings out his eyes. I didn't realize that I was the only one staring at him.

A : I finally break the silence and say "Hi, I'm Annie"

N : "Hey, I'm Nick. I'm suitemates with the guy who just sat next to you, I don't know if you know him or not." he says.

A : "Yeah, that's her brother" I say pointing to Katie

N : "Would you maybe like to go to dinner with me tomorrow night?" He says and I finally break and take my eyes off of his. I turn to Katie and she said "go for it, it doesn't seem like he is anything like Brennan"

A : "I would love to, my dorm is 818, pick me up at 7"

N : "That's a couple down from mine, and see you then."

Once everyone is in their seats, class and orientation begins. All I can think about is what I'm going to wear tomorrow night.

Nick POV before and same time as Annie

Before I head down to go find my classes, Luke stops me in the hallway.

L : "Hey have you met Annie yet?"

N : "No, but I've heard a lot about her"

L : "Well, let's make a bet. Whoever can get her to go on a date with one of us tomorrow night first, can take her. Deal?"

N : "Deal" From what it sounds like, Annie is the total catch.

I then walk down the hallway and outside. I see Brennan talking to a girl. I over hear that he is talking to Annie. He kisses her, does Luke know about this? I follow Brennan into the building after Annie ran off. Brennan sits down next to Annie, but that was my spot so I went up to him and told him. I then introduced myself to Annie. I think she likes me because she won't stop staring at me. I ask her if she wants to go out to dinner tomorrow and she agrees, then class starts. Looks like I won and Luke didn't even have a chance against me.