Chapter 5 Interruptions

Annie POV

Right after Katie and Luke leave, Brennan looks me in the eye. He is about to say something but then someone yelled "COPS". Everyone ran out the door because of the under age drinking going on. I had nothing to drink, but everyone was pushing, so I just went with it. Brennan looked at me worried, I think he was worried about Syd because we all know that she was drinking.

A cop stops me and Brennan. He asks our age, we tell the truth. He has us breathe into a breathalyzer. The cop lets us go because it came up as 0.0 for Brennan and I. We just walk back to our dorm rooms. We are about to go into my suite, because Brennan wants to talk but I get a call from Luke.

L : "Annie, Syd is in jail. she got caught drinking. I don't know what to do, will you meet me there?"

A : "Yeah, I'll be there soon"

Brennan says he'll drive me there, so i just agree. He starts to talk to me as we walk out to his car.

A : "Thanks, for taking me"

B : "Yeah, listen Annie, I've been trying to tell you this all night, but other things kept coming up. I know I shouldn't but I have feelings for you. I can't stop staring at you. I've never felt like this. I want you, I need you. I need you to be mine."

A : "Brennan, can we talk about this later? I can't think about this right now, there is just so much other stuff on my mind."

B : "Yeah, sorry I even asked and told you that, I guess I thought differently."

A : "Brennan"

B : "You know what? You can walk from here," He opens my door as I just glare at him.

I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I wanted him. I lean in and kiss him. He immediately kisses back. I pull back and start to grab my bag and get out of the car. I shut the door and walk away. After all, that's what he wanted.

A/N sorry for the short chapter. I don't have wifi so I'll try to write more then post when I do.