Chapter 2 Roommates

Liv POV

This drive is going to take forever. We are only like an hour in, but we're gonna spend the night in New Mexico at a hotel, so that'll be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally reach New Mexico. We go to the hotel and Annie checks us in because it is under her name. We get our key and right away order pizza. Since Annie's mom payed for the hotel, Syd and I bought the pizza. We knew it wasn't much, but Annie still appreciated it.

Annie POV

All I'm thinking about is my old boyfriend back home. His name is Michael. We broke up because I said I didn't want a long distance relationship because it would just be so hard on me because of the distance. I just think he would be better without me. Plus he was going to college in New York. I was offered a spot where he is going, but I needed to get off the east coast, I never told him that though because he would have gotten more mad at me after I had just ended things. I fall asleep at that thought.

4:08 am

We are all awake and getting ready. I change into a pair of dark wash jean shorts. I put on a simple maroon shirt. I do my makeup simple today because I want to make a good impression the first day of college but not a bad one. I slip on my Birkenstocks and head downstairs with Liv and Syd behind me.

I check out of the hotel and go to my car. I put the keys in the ignition, turned it on, and backed it out of the parking spot. Today I was going to lead the way, Liv did yesterday.

4:15 pm

We finally got to campus because of all the traffic. Check in was in another 15 minutes so we went and got some food for dinner because we would be unpacking in our dorm rooms for a while.

When we got back, we waited in line for our dorm room keys and schedules. I was assigned room 818. It is a suite so you and 3 others share a common area, a kitchen, and a bathroom. There are two bedrooms that two people share. My suite mates were of course Syd, Liv, and a girl named Katie. I technically was assigned to 818A and Syd and Liv got 818B so I think they share a room and I'm roommates with Katie.

We get up to the room and Katie wasn't there so I picked the side I wanted. I put my bed together first then my closet. After I put everything where I wanted, I heard our door open. I went out to the common area and a girl stood there with a ton of boxes and bags. I ran over to help her.

Katie POV

I walk into my suite and look up and there is a girl staring at me. She comes over to help me with boxes as she introduces herself.

Annie : "Hi, my name is Annie. I'm also your roommate! I already have my stuff organized and unpacked in our room, do you want help with your stuff?"

Katie : "Hi! And uh yeah could you help me? My brother is downstairs unloading his stuff when he said he would help me."

Annie helps me move my stuff inside. We go to the other room where there are two other girls there putting their things away. They seem like they already know each other like best friends.

Annie : "Katie, this is Liv and Syd, guys this is Katie. We are from Maryland and we are all best friends and we hope that you can be ours too!"

Katie : "Hi guys! I'm from here in LA so it wasn't as long as a drive as you guys!"

We go back to the other bedroom as I hear a knock at the door. I assume it's my brother so I go and open it and...

Big Dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें