Chapter 29 = Krisho part 4 and Chanbaek part 6

Start from the beginning

But watching Chanyeol asleep, Baekhyun thought this might be his opportunity. Baekjyun leaned in closer that their faces just few centimetres away. He came to a halt, Baekhyun shook his head but at the moment he felt a pair of lips against his. He looked up to see Chanyeol is awake and kissing him. Baekhyun jumped away in shock.

"Chanyeol!"

"You were sneaking up on me?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow amused.

Baekhyum turned beet red and shook his head. "No… I… just…. Wanttokissyou." He said the last part too fast that the words jumbled up.

Chanyeol's lip tugged upwards at the end and beckoned Baekhyun closer. Baekhyun hesitantly come back in between Chanyeol's legs.

Chanyeol pull him closer in a hug. "I want to kiss you too." He lifted Baekhyun's chin to plant another kiss. Their tongues were playing with each other in an erotic dance, and none of them wanted to stop it. The kiss was sweet and wild. Baekhyun moaned into the kiss. "Chanyeol..." Chanyeol moved to lick up Baekhyun's neck and nibbled on his ear elicited another moan from Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol, let's do it."

Chanyeol blinked and looked at his boyfriend's flushed but determined face. "Are you sure, Baekhyun?"

"I'm afraid…but I'm ready for you…."

"Don't worry I'll not hurt you as long as I live," he kissed Baekjyun softly on the forehead. The younger smiled shyly and hugged to Chanyeol leaning his chin on his shoulder. Chanyeol pick him up and lead them to his bed, he put Baekhyun down gently onto the bed and get on top of Baekhyun. Baekhyun was like a little kitten who needed and loved all the caresses. Chanyeol rubbed his nose on Baekhyun's neck inhaling the smell, which reminded him a very, very sweet honey. He didn't have to see Chanyeol's face to know that he is blushing and sighing softly through parted lips. Chanyeol kissed the Baekhyun's neck so hungrily that he leave there red marks.

Baekhyun pov

(Smut warning)

Chanueol starts to kiss me gently, slowly he starts to remove my shirt, placing a single kiss on to the middle of my chest, and my skin tingles where he placed the kiss. He unbuttons my pants and remove that too, now he can see my noticeable bulge inside my shorts, he rubs me gently and I moan softly as he rubs me faster. He unbuttons his pants and takes my hand and brings my hands over his bigger bulge and says softly "This is what you do to me." I started to blush more than I did before.

I lay flat on my stomach after removing my shorts and Chanyeol removes his. He takes my hips and raises them. "This might hurt a little" He said as he pushes one lubed finger slowly into me. I gasped at the foreign intrusion. "Sorry," he says before he shoves his finger into me hitting my pleasure spot, making me moan loudly. He adds more finger to stretch me make me quivering in pleasure. He takes his fingers out of me, leaving me panting and my body begging for more. He flips me onto my back and shifts over hovering over me and places his hands on my hips,

"Do it," I begged. Chanyeol begins to push himself into me. He is much bigger than his three fingers. He is thrusting slow but deep making me so hot all over my body. With each thrust I moan louder. I hold onto him with each thrust, my fingers digging into his back and finally I whisper into his ear "I... love you."

Normal pov

Chanyeol kept a firm grip on Baekhyun's thighs as he thrust into him, drawing a lovely moan from the man's lips. Chanyeol fixed his eyes on the point where their bodies connected, his stomach tightening with lust when he saw how his shaft slid in and out of the pretty hole. He wouldn't be able to last much longer.