"Oh god, I'm going to be exposed as helllll." Lauren groaned, leaning her head on my back. I grinned. This will be fun.

::

"Laureeeeenn, wake up." I ripped the curtain of her bunk open. "What the fuck Y/N? What even is the time- IT'S 5 IN THE FUCKING MORNING! Get the fuck out!" Lauren yelled, eyes closed. I've already had breakfast and coffee, so I'm good. I laughed, 3 points for Slytherin.

"Next: Camila." I spinned on my heels, Camila's bunk was right across from Lauren's.

"Camilaaaa," I sang. "Shut up, Y/N!" Lauren groaned, shutting the curtain. "Four for you!" I teased, and yelped as Lauren's foot popped up, trying to kick me. "Camila help!" I giggled, getting into Camila's bunk.

"Mhmmnmhgm," Camila mumbled, still sleeping. "Cami?" I questioned softly, trying not to laugh.

"Y/Nnnmmnmm," she continued to mumble. "Camila, wake up."

"Noooo," She murmured, cuddling into my side. I held the camera with my free hand, closing my eyes for a second, and then shaking my head at the thought of falling asleep. "No. Wake up. Clarissa wants one of you all to get ready." Camila pouted, her eyes closed.

"No. Go wake up Ally." I rolled my eyes. "Then get off of me." She frowned. "No, you're really comfy. Like, realllly comfy as fuck." One for Camila. I giggled, pushing her off of me softly.

"Allison!" I whisper-yelled, opening her curtain. She was under Camila. Ally groaned. "Y/N?" I nodded. She rubbed her eyes. "Yes?" I grinned sheepishly. "Good morning." Ally rolled her eyes. "Fuck off." My eyes widened and I giggled. "One for Ally!" Her eyes widened. "Shit! Turn that off, Y/N!" I shook my head and lifted the camera so Ally couldn't reach it, but it was taken out of my hands from Normani, who was on the top bunk.

"Hey, camera! Y/N's being a little bitch and isn't being quiet and woke us all up. Is that right, Dinah?" Normani rasped out, saying the last part louder than normal, making Dinah groan.

Two for Normani.

"Shut up, Moni." I thought for a second. "Does that count?" I whispered to Lauren, who slapped my forehead. "Leave me alone." She groaned, making me smile.

"Half a point for Dinah!" Dinah's head popped out from her bunk, as she rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Nah chick, fall back. I'm pretty sure Lauren's first two words were shut up, so I ain't getting any points." I hear Lauren mumble a chorus of swear words, making me laugh.

"Camilaaaa, come, let's go get your makeup done. Ally you're next." Ally's hand popped up, and she gave me a thumbs up.

Camila lazily got out of her bunk, tripping on her feet and falling on her face. "Ow-fuck."

She then waved herself off, mumbling a "whatever" and just laid there.

"This girl is actually going to fall asleep on the floor." I giggled, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

...

"What the fuck?" Lauren asked out of nowhere. "Fuck-shit, sorry." She cursed, realizing she just swore. I laughed.

"That's like, your twentieth time swearing, and it's only been half an hour since we all got up." Dinah retorted. "I can't help it." Lauren groaned, head falling back onto the couch. Lauren then got up and started rummaging through the cabinets.