She Cheats: Camila

Camila

"Just say it. Please Camila. Did you kiss him or did he?" I asked, tears falling, voice cracking. Camila kept her eyes averted from mine though. She fumbled with her fingers, looking at her shoes, which seemed to be more interesting than I am at the moment.

"Camila please!" I pleaded, a sob escaping my lips. She opened her mouth, but shut it quickly right after. I knew she wanted to say something. But she just couldn't do it.

"I-I kissed him. I-I didn't mean it. It-it meant nothing to me." Camila whispered ever so silently, but managed to break my heart, shattering it to pieces. I knew she had doubted when she said that. I blinked, and took in a breath.

Why does everyone I love hurt me?

Camila looked to me, her face blank, no sign of emotion. She had regained her posture, and had a hard look on her face. Her face softened when her eyes met mine, but she had it covered up.

"W-why? Am I not good enough for you?" I asked quietly, crying silently. I wanted to contain my anger. I wanted to make it seem like I never caught my girlfriend cheating on me. I wanted to just go back. I wanted to go back to thinking she was with her bandmates, recording some songs. Though, I've realized that she's been distant nowadays. I looked at her, my face sad. I waited for her answer.

"N-no! You are better than enough. I love you so-" I cut her off.

"Then why did you cheat on me?" I asked, still containing my anger. I knew that if I were to say something unpleasant to her, it'll all go wrong.

"I didn't cheat on-"

"Then why did I catch you kissing him! And to think you weren't straight." I scoffed, huffing.

"I'm not straight!" Camila grimaced, clearly not liking my wording. Well clearly, I don't like the fact that you cheated on me. I guess we are even now, huh?

"I just wanted to say th-"

"I don't want to talk about this." I mumbled, walking in the other direction. But Camila grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. Her eyes were dark, I knew she was angry. I wasn't letting her get a chance to explain, but I didn't want to hear it right now.

"I'm sorry, okay?! Why can't you accept my apology?" Camila said, anger clearly within her. I sniffled, wiping a tear away. I wanted to say that I did, but then I would be lying to both of us.

"Because when you are committed to someone, you don't go along and kiss others, behind the person you're committed too's back. Especially when they were planning on buying you a gift to give to them thinking they were fucking recording! Or when they wanted to take you on a date for their two year anniversary." I snapped, my lip quivering. Camila laughed bitterly, running her fingers through her hair. She looked to me.

Both of us are famous. I know what it was like to go under stress. So I always was patient with Camila. But not now. Tomorrow was our two year anniversary. Our relationship has literally been on the very edge, and only now I have noticed it. Today was the day that maybe we would fall apart. And I didn't want to lose her. So I just agreed with everything.

"You know what, you are overreacting." Camila said simply. I scoffed.

"Me? Overreacting?" I furrowed my puffy/blurry eyes.

"Yeah, you are overreacting. God, see, if I went with him-" I broke down there, into another pair of tears. I knew that most of her didn't mean it, but damn, it really hurt. I hated feeling like this, so insecure. Camila had always made me feel that way, but I felt the desire into that, which only pulled me closer into her loving. I hated thinking about Camila and that douche; he didn't deserve her. He treats everyone like a bitch and doesn't give a shit about them afterwards. I knew I had better loving than he did.

"Say it. Say that you regret our relationship and should've gone with him." I cried, sounding completely broken. I slid to the ground, crying to myself. Camila's eyes widened at my state, but I didn't care at this point.

"No- no no no, I didn't mean it like th-"

"It's okay Camila. I'm sorry he's got better loving for you than I do." I mumbled softly. Camila snapped, and hit her fist on the wall.

"Goddammit Y/N! Can you stop being a bitch and hear me out?!" Camila yelled. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How am I the bitch?" I asked, my anger rising bit by bit slowly. How dare she call me a bitch. I was the one saying that I was okay for her to leave me because he's got better loving than I do in her eyes and is better than I am for her, and she calls me the bitch? Wow.

"Because you just are! You are being so inconsiderate right now! And I don't know why I chose you. Was it because I was feeling vulnerable at the moment? Yes. But then you happened to stroll along and ruin my relationship with him." Camila huffed. I nodded, letting it all sink in. Part of me knew that she was only saying this out of anger, but a bigger part of me believed what she was saying. I knew that the management didn't really like us together, because of the fact that Camila wasn't afraid of coming out. It kind of ruined the band image for a short while, but now it's all gone. I knew that I was a fuck up, I knew I shouldn't have let Camila date me, I knew I shouldn't had fallen for her. I knew that this shouldn't have never happened. I'm an actress and a singer, I'm almost never home. Whenever I try to come home early to get to Camila she's not home.

"What now? You're just going to to give me the fucking silent treatment?" Camila rolled her eyes. Camila kept rambling things about why she wishes she never met me, leaving me in tears, just listening to her.

Why am I in this position in the first place? It should be me, telling her what mistake's she's made, and me telling her whatever she's telling me. I should be the one who is showing anger. But no. Why? Because I love Camila too much. I know she's just stressed, or she's been tired and maybe, just maybe, she's been sad and I wasn't there, and he happened to be there. And I won't fight back, because I know I have a fault in this. I took a deep breath, calming myself.

"I-uhh, I'll go let you cool down. I'll just, um, stay with Lauren or Ally, I guess. I love you Camila, I really do. Hopefully you notice that I can love you better than he can," I said quietly in a sad manner, cutting Camila off. She looked to me with furrowed eyebrows before they widened. She grabbed my wrists, pulling me into her embrace.

"N-no, don't le-leave me, I'm sorry. Y-Y/N, please. I c-can't lose you." Camila's voice faltered, crying on my shoulder. But I had to give her some time to think, so I let go, and started making my way to the door. I swear I was on the verge of turning back and embracing her, but I knew I couldn't. She needed time on her own. And that was exactly what I was going to give her.

"Y/N!" Camila called, but I had already closed the door.